Chapter 6

*Niall's POV*

"We'll I believe this is your stop." Liam said.

"Yes it is. Thanks for the ride."

"No problem."

Just as I was about to get out of the car Liam leaned in and kissed me. Liam Payne freaking kissed me. I can't believe it. I have been waiting for the person to be my life and I defiantly think I found him. After the kiss I had a shocked look on my face.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry Niall. It's just you're so amazing and I ju-" Liam said with me cutting him off.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me."

We both leaned in and our lips went in sync. He was an amazing kisser. Liam bit my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I let him deepen the kiss. Our tongues both fought for victory and we both pulled away.

"Wow." I huffed out of breath.

"I know. Well you should get going."

"No Liam, I want you to stay with me over night." I said without thinking but hey, when you have and opportunity you should always take it.

"Niall. I can't do that. Why don't you come over to my place. I don't want anyone to find out where you live. Come on. It'll be fun."

I gave in and we were off to Liam's house.

We pulled up and it wasn't a house. It was a mansion. Truly it was the biggest house I've ever seen.

"And we are here." Liam said putting his car in park.

"Your house, it's so big."

He chuckled. "Yeah I get that a lot. Come on let's get inside."

We walked inside and he showed me around.

"So this is the bathroom and there's a shower and everything in add you need it. And this is the living room. We could just hang out around here if you liked. Now if you go this way this is the pool and there's a hot tub. Um this is the guest bedroom and this is my bedroom. Any questions?'

"Eh no but I didn't bring any swimming trunks so I don't thi-"

"You'll be fine. I have a pair you could use. Do you wanna swim now?"

"Oh sure. Only if you want to.."

"If it involves you I'd do it."

I blushed and we walked up to his room. He threw me a pair of swim trunks.

"I'm just gonna go in my bathroom and change. You can just change out here it's fine ok?"

"Ok."

And with that he went in the bathroom to get changed and I stayed out. The trunks were a little big saying I was pretty small so I just adjusted the waist band. Liam walked out. His body was so toned and his abs. Oh his abs.

"You like?" Liam chuckled out.

I just stood there and blushed.

"C'mon lets go swim."

He took my hand in his and we rushed over to the pool.

Once we arrived Liam said, "So we both jump on the count of three. 1...2...3.."

We jumped in and let the cool water hit our bodies.

"Wow you look sexy when you are wet." Liam said winking at me. He walked over to me and put his arms around my waist and picked me up.

Before I could say anything he threw me into the pool.

"Ok you aren't going down that easily Payne." He ran out of the pool and I followed after him. I sneaked up behind him and pushed him in.

"Oh you did not. Now help me up."

"Ugh fine." I grabbed his hand and he pulled me in. We both laughed.

"We should go in the hot tub." Liam said eagerly.

We both got out of the pool and walked over to the hot tub. It was just the right temperature and the way the jets hit my back felt so good.

"Niall come on over here. You shouldn't be alone over there."

He grasped my waist and pulled me up onto his lap. This was going to be a great night.

~~~~

Ok! And here's chapter 6. I hope y'all enjoyed it. Ok bye.

~LiamGirl