Chapter 7

*Liam's POV*

"Niall, come over here!" I said to Niall who was all the way on the other side of the hot tub.

I pulled him onto my lap.

"You shouldn't be all alone over there. I always need you with me." I said giving him a kiss on the forehead.

He planted a kiss on my lips. I bit his bottom lip asking for an entrance and he allowed. Without breaking the kiss he straddled me. His tongue searched through my mouth and I did the same to him. I traveled down his neck searching for his sweet spot. Once he moaned I knew where it was. I sucked and bit the fragile skin.

"Oh Liam." He moaned out. I laughed softly against his skin and moved away. He had a pouty face because I stopped.

"Don't worry there's more to come." I said winking at him. He blushed. I had noticed he was still on me so I decided to have some fun. I started to tickle his sides and he giggled like a little girl which made me laugh. He placed a rough kiss on my lips and I loved it. He went straight in with his tongue and I moaned in pleasure. He started grinding his hips into mine. I started up as well. We were all in sync.

"Oh babe." I moaned out.

"I know. It feels so good."

I felt his member harden just as mine did. I carried him out of the hot tub and onto the couch I had placed in the room. Now I was on top of him and my hands were all tangled in his hair. There were many loud moans coming from the room.

We pulled away out of breath.

"Woah." We both huffed out.

"We should probably get going to bed." I said. I picked up Niall bridal style and carried him all the way to my room. I threw him a fresh pair of boxers and we both got dressed. We were comfortable with each other now. I crawled in bed with Niall and I put my arm around his chest.

"Goodnight babe." I whispered.

"Goodnight." And with that we fell asleep.

~~~~

THE FEELSSSSSSS. ok so yeah. Sorry it's a short chapter. :/

~LiamGirl