16. She's Irresistible

Start from the beginning

Again, I can't go all detective on her. But something is bothering her from the time I picked her up from the hotel. Maybe she's not fan of crowd or paparazzi waiting for us.

"Stay here till, I open your door" I told her. Otherwise, she'll step out on her own. I know she'll. But I can't let that happen.

Leo my bodyguard open door for me, I exit the limo and moved to her door. I open it and offer her my hand, which she accepted and gracefully she exits the car damn she have long legs. This slit in her gown will definitely be a death of me by the end of the night.

I know she hates paparazzi so we decided that my security team will immediately escort us in without any delay of time. As soon as we reach inside I hear Susan murmuring herself something. Then she takes a deep breath and smile a little.

"Feeling better?" I ask her.

"Yes, thanks, " she replied instantly. Follows by a nod.

"Come on lets meet some people" then we enter the ballroom from the corner of my eyes, I can see a few men checking out Susan. Idiots.

"Xavier it's so great to have you here." Mr Wilson host of the event came towards us. He is a well known business man in his the mid fifties, I nodded at him. He offers me his hand to shake and I did. Soon his eyes laid on Susan.

"Oh, and who might be this gorgeous woman beside you? Your date, perhaps I guess? "  Why does he wish to know?

"Good evening Sir, I'm Susan- Susan Joseph" Damn she introduced herself. I could have done that. Now he's going to be amused.

"Oh dear are you really Joseph's first female heir?" He was shocked trust me I was too old man. She nodded lightly.

"Excuse us, I would like to introduce Miss Joseph to some of my friends there, " I really wanted her to be away from this man.

Soon we got busy talking and having fun, accurately only me because Susan is not enjoying, I know for sure because she was complaining about the music arrangement. I definitely agree with her. The music here is so boring, it's the ball party after all, at least there should be some good music.

Right now I'm talking with Jason. Susan is just talking to some people not far from us. "Stop it Xavier you are keeping an eye on her, that's not cool let her enjoy!" Suddenly Jason whisper to me. I glare at him.

"She's here with me dude, I have to make sure she's fine and sound" I explained, but why? Whatever great now he'll tease me. Ugh

"Come on lets go and have some drinks." I told him while making my way to the  refreshment table. I am fully aware he's smiling while coming behind me.

"So why is she here with you? I mean, how did you find her?" Great he remembers her damn. I don't blame him she has a face, which is difficult to forget about.

"She is the daughter of My uncle you know Joseph's I went to the get together at their place. I was shocked at first, I mean, I hired a freaking detective to find her and where I got her at my uncle's place. She was an ex staff at William Shipping cooperation damn, " he was nodding and smiling, he's happy but he's looking behind me. Maybe some chick.

"Xavier she might be in a relationship I think you should not make moves on her." He worries too much. But he still didn't get me.

"Doesn't matter you know me if I want something I'll get it. Also doesn't matter the way I choose to get it. If she's in a relationship I'll make her break up" It's my way to get what I need or want.

"Xavier, don't turn around, Cassie the witch is coming this way and she is really angry." That was fast, though I thought she's won't be showing her face tonight. I'm sure it's on news who's my date for the ball tonight. Trust me this  will get each and every detail about it. I don't know how? But they have it. *sigh*

I felt her tap on my left shoulder I know it's Cassie, I turned around no surprise it's her. "Oh! Hey Cassie, " I like to play cool.

"Xavier, who's this girl you came here with I'm your girlfriend you can't do this with me. We love each other." God, didn't she get new boyfriend yet. No problem, she will have one soon after all she is one of the Top models in the city.

"She is Susan Joseph the answer to your first question. Secondly, we are neither a couple nor do we love each that was a one time thing and you, yourself agreed to it too." With that I dismissed her and turned back to Jason. We love each other, bullshit. More like she loves my money. She is good in bed and  that was the only reason why I was with her.

"Really? You can't get rid of me so soon baby!" She spoke up again in challenging tone. I knew she would be trouble.

Shit Susan is coming this way, she smiled at me, I can't help but smile back at her.

"Oh, hi Jason I didn't expect to meet you here? Is Mason here too? " Susan knows him how??

"Me too, Miss Joseph." What the hell is going on here?

"Hello Susan! I'm Cassie, Xavier's girlfriend" Shit, I'll kill her. No, I'll ruin her.

"Hello Cassie, Xavier talks a lot about you" What? When? And she winked in my direction. She knew I wanted to get rid of Cassie and still she did this. Ugh!!

"No, Cassie you are not my girlfriend. Susan stop joking this instant." Now I'm getting frustrated.

"You see, Susan my boyfriend here's too denial. Sorry darling, I have this photo shoot today which I can't miss. I promise you, I'll attend all other balls with you honey. " Now that's, it I can't handle it anymore.

"Come with me Susan right now." I order her. I took her hand and pull her with me. She's trying to free her hand from my grip. But I am not leaving her hand.

"Xavier leave my hand now!" Not going to work.

"Not until I have this dance with you come and stop struggling we will be creating a scene otherwise." She so stubborn.

"I don't want to dance with you. I already dance with some guys here." Can she ever stop with excuses and do what was told for once.

I took her to the dance floor and All of me from John Legend starts playing, great timing I must say. I wrapped my arms around small of her back. She hesitantly put her arms around my neck. Our eyes her meet and she blushed a little. I can't help but stare at her eyes. So deep and so expressive. Our bodies are moving in rhythm of song. She is relaxed now. She fits so well in my arms. I twirl her twice.

She was looking at my eyes. None of us want to speak a word and break this moment,  its was not awkward silence between us it's comforting,it was like our eyes are communicating with each other. I want this moment to stay still for how long it can be. My eyes travel to her lips she's wearing nude pink lipcolor.

I don't why but I have this crazy urge inside me to kiss her. I did what I was thinking going and next moment my lips brushed with her lips. She was completely shocked. I pull her closer to me again, I deepened the kiss making her to respond back to my kiss. She keeps on pushing me away. We both are out of breath I pull away god her lips are so soft.

She was staring at me completely stunned for what I did. Damn she's Irresistible. After that next thing I know is she left the floor and run to the exit. Leaving me standing there with amused Jason and shocked and heart broken Cassie behind him.

______________________________________

Please Vote&Comment&Share.

Hope you all will love it please give me your feedbacks.