Author's Note!

Hello! My name is [Katherine]. I've been working on a Phan Harry Potter AU and it's SO MUCH FUN. I love doing research about Harry Potter and finding our what houses the YouTubers are in (of course I already knew Dan and Phil were obviously Slytherin and Hufflepuff). I'm not very good at titles (or writing tbh) so if you could message me or leave a comment with title ideas, I'll be sure to look at all of them and credit you if I pick yours. I'm working on a cover and I've written about two chapters of this so far. I hope you enjoy! Also, this book definitely changing the course of wizard history because, it does take place in the time that Harry Potter attended Hogwarts and although I don't think it lines up with the reality timeline, it lines up with my fanfiction one. Also there will be no Tri-Wizard tournament (see I'm changing wizard history) and also Professor Lupin is still the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher because he is my favourite person in the entire series to be honest with you (actually no, it's too hard to choose) and I know the most about him. So I'm sorry if not everything is accurate, but it would't be a work of fiction if it was (actually it still would be because, well WIZARDS.). 

Katherine over and out!!!

*walks out of your house carrying Mitch Grassi because the queen does not walk?!?!*