Chapter 6

Maddie's POV

My eyes opened to a 'beep beep beep' noise. A heart moniter. I face palmed, where I then realized the IV tube on my attached. I tried to facepalm with my other arm, where I quickly realized the giant cast. I tried facepalming with the IV arm, and then the broken one. Then the IV, then the broken. Over and over and over again. Louis walked in, followed by Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and finally Paige. They looked at me strangely.

"Just, uh, itching my face..." I said, blowing my hair away from my eyes. "Paige? Tie it up please?" She nodded and pulled my hair into a ponytail. 

"Smooth." She whispered into my ear, pulling my ponytail. I laughed. 

The nurse came in and removed the IV tube and gave me a band-aid. She left. 

"So, you are free to go. Out of our lives. As soon as you leave this hospital, I never have to see you again." Liam sighed. Louis cleared his throat.

"He means, you are being released from the hospital, and we are happy to take care of you guys untill you find a home." Louis corrected. 

"No! That is NOT what I meant!" Liam started to turn red.

"Don't worry sir. We won't bother you." Paige said, looking down. 

Time for Operation Tears. 

We need a home, ok? Don't judge.

Crying on command gets very useful. 

I widened my eyes and looked at no one in particular. I forced a few tears, silently crying. 

Silent crying looks more painful. 

Harry came and sat by my bed. I looked slightly to the left, to seem depressed. Zayn came over and hugged me, while Niall looked protective over Paige. I smirked in my mind. Louis was actually crying too, and I think Zayn wiped away a tear as well. 

"Boys, can we handle them?" Liam asked. 

"We have to Liam! We need to! I need to take care of them! I'm all they have left!" Louis cryed. I inhaled. 

"Fine! Only for a little bit, though!" Liam announced. The mood lifted in the room. 

We have a family.

Kinda. 

A/N: yes this is a filler, and PLEASE don't hate me! I'm sorry i couldn't update! Have any ideas??? comment below so i can update faster!!!!! ILY!!! Like the new username??? ◕‿◕