Chapter 3

Louis's POV

"Hazza? Do you here something?" I asked Harry.

"No, Lou. It's your imagination." 

"It's not!" I started to protest, but Harry just got up and went to the kitchen.

We had nothing going on today, no concerts, interviews, photo shoots- nothing. At least we're not supposed to. I heard a soft tap-tap coming from the roof. I decided to ignore it, and turn my attention back to my phone, where I was watching Cake Boss on Netflix. Gosh, those cakes are just so AMAZING! I mean, how do they do that? SERIOUSLY!!!

Maddie's POV

"Maddison! You know better then to stomp your feet while were in a safe home, and especially when they are HOME!"

Pay shout whispers. I gulp. She never uses my full name. I nod, and sit down.

I'm bored. REALLY BORED. If you've never been in my position, you have no idea how boring this is. Especially since I'm only 9. I know it's dangerous, but personally, I like the excitement if running in the streets. I mean, if you were an ADHD nine year old, you'd feel exactly the same way.

I decided to explore the attic. Quietly. Very, very, quietly. There was the closet, obviously, and two twin sized beds. Clearly, in case anyone come in, Pay and I sleep in the closet, on a pile of blankets and pillows. You might think that were stupid to be sleping there, but it's safest there. SO DEAL WITH IT. 

I heard a faint tune coming from downstaires. The boys must be listening to music. I couldn't really hear the lyrics, just the tune. But it didn't really matter. Suddenly, as if I was in a trance, I started making up a dance. 

Dadadada-leap-pirouette-three-step-turn

Dadadadadadada-reach-fall-tumble-stand-reach-fall

Dadadadadada-pose--OW!

Pay broke me from my trance by flicking my forehead. I flicked her back, and we both almost fell over laughing, but quickly we remembered where we were, and WHO we were. Two orphans that live in the streets, who broke into some random persons home, to temporarily stay there. I started thinking about my mother and father. They died in a car crah 2 years ago. We were coming back from a restaraunt, where we were celebrating Pay's birthday. The other driver was drunk, and smashed into our car. Both my parents and the other driver died instantly from impact. Pay almost didn't make it. Something wrapped around her neck as she flew through the window in the very front of the car. I managed to make it out with a few gashes here and there, and only needed 23 stitches. We both have massive, ugly scars all over our bodies. Not just from the accident, but also the, um, abuse...

I heard a voices coming up the staires. I quickly neatened up the room, grabbed Pays wrist, and yanked her into the closet.

~*~

HA! YOU THOUGHT I'D END THERE! BUT NOPE!!! THERE'S MORE!!!!

Liam's POV

The boys are going to kill me. They'd have my head on a silver platter, but fourtunately, the fandom would not stand for that. 

What did I do?

Well, I may or may not have have accidently sceduled a photo shoot for our day off... I tried to cancel, but management refused. I have to tell them though. I left my room, closing the door behind me. 

"Boys! come into the attic!" I yelled at them. 

The attic is where we like to go to break big news. It's like a secret lair. 

The boys grunted in response, and I waited for them to catch up to me. We walked up the staires, turned the door knob,  and walked into the attic. Then, Louis screamed.