Chapter 4

Recap:

Boys go into attic, Louis screams.

Paige's POV

I'm not dumb. By this time, I've realized that our safe-home belongs to 5 boys. So, when I heard a high pitched shriek, I almost burst out laughing. ALMOST. But didn't.

"I s-s-saw a-a SSSSPPPPPIIIIIDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!" someone screamed

Maddie had to slap her hand over my mouth, and I had to bight my lip, but I didn't laugh.

"I need my blanket!" Spider Boy announced. I heard footsteps towards the closet. The blanket was in the closet!!! Maddie and I huddled together in the back corner of the long closet. We grabbed a random sheet and draped it over us, so we wouldn't be seen. The handle turned and the door flung open. Maddie was shaking. I held her closer. The pounding of the Spider Boy's feet got closer and closer. All of a sudden, I heard a sharp crack. I sensed Spider Boy flinching, then walking away. I assumed he found his blanket. I wondered about the crack, but as soon as the boy closed the closet door, I new it was important to listen.

"Guys, I may or may not of accidentally booked a gig." A muffled voice from outside the closet said. The others protested. 

"What?"

"On our day off?"

"Come on, Li! You promised!"

"Frankly, I don't care. As long as we stop to get muffins." 

I noticed Maddie stopped shaking. 

"Guys, go get dressed. We have soundcheck at 4." 

I heard some more protests, but they all got up and went down staires.

~*~

I looked at Maddie who had tears in her eyes and a red face. She was holding her arm, which was re and swollen. Something clicked in my brain. 

The cracking noise. 

Her arm.

Spider Boy stepped on her arm. 

And it's broken.

And I couldn't do anything about it. 

I'm gonna kill him.

Except not really. 

Only because I have no access to guns.

Then again...

Just kidding. I'm not that bad of a person. 

Usually.

I'm talking to myself instead of helping my sister. 

*Cue mental face palm.*

"Pay? I think my arm's broken." Maddie said simply. You could see the amount of distress in her eyes. 

"Maddie, I think we need to reveal ourselves. You need to go to the hospital." I said, seriously. 

Her eyes widened. "Paige Nicole. There is no way we are revealing ourselves." She said, equally seriously. The distress in her eyes quickly turned into a solid glare of determination. There was no way she would budge. So I shut up. 

~*~

Next Morning

~*~

Maddie's POV

Paige and I stayed up all night taking care of my arm. We were happy when we heard a beep, indicating the boys left to go some where. Who knows, really. We slowly creeped down the staires. We had to get ice for my arm and maybe and ACE bandage, if we were lucky. 

Zayn's POV

The boys decided to go to the mall. 

As in not me. 

Last night was wild, I'm telling you. 

Liam did not book a 'little' gig. 

No.

This was a massive concert. Thousands of screaming girls. THOUSANDS. And then, we had to do a meet and greet with some girls with plaitnum blonde hair and whos faces look like Crayola threw up on them. Yuchhh... I must of been allergic to these chicks rancid perfume or something. My face got red and puffy, and my throat closed. I'm not TOTALLY back to normal, so I stayed home. 

I was laying in bed, watching Wipeout. I heard creaking coming down the staires. I got out of bed and grabbed my baseball bat. Those fans must of followed me here last night. I ran out of my room hollering "I HATE THAT PERFUME! GET IT AWAYYYY!!!" 

All of the sudden, the creaking stopped. I whipped around. 

And I was being faced by two scared girls.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Cliffy!!! I shall update sooooon! Go check out my new  fanfic, Power of Three!!!!!