Hockey Teams-Who I Like and Despise

This is one of the many challenges that I am answering.  I have a whole challenges part almost completed.  The challenge this time was to name some NHL teams that you don't like a whole lot.  Also, you have to tell why you don't like that team.  

I decided to add a small twist to the challenge.  I am also going to name a couple of teams that I personally like and why I like them so much.  I wanted to do that because I want to actually know the answers myself to why I like a certain team.  Some teams that I like are easy for me to like because of their fans, but others I'm not so sure about.  

Anyway, the dislikes are below.  Then, the likes will be below that.  

--------------------------------------------

I do not personally believe that every team should be hated by a single person.  Every team deserves a chance, but the teams that make this list were once given a chance. They threw it back in my face, and now it's time to see what I think of them.  

Colorado Avalanche- Okay, this might be a bizarre one.  I live in Colorado, yet I don't like the hometown team.  Don't know why, but I have always been like that towards the hometown teams whether I am going to be.  I do respect Nathan Mackinnon, Gabriel Landeskog, and Matt Duchene.  They are going to do amazing things for the Avs, and I can't wait to see them.  I cannot respect the goalie, Semyon Varlamov, and their coach, Patrick "Wah" Roy.  Varlamov once was charged with beating his wife, and when people asked him about that claim, he said she would have been hurt more in Russia.  I do not believe in him whatsoever, and he deserves to be banished from the NHL.  Patrick "Wah" Roy....the people who follow the Avs think he walks on gold.  They don't care if the Avs are losing a lot, but they think it is never the coach's fault.  Also, if you pronounce his name wrong, Avs fans will come after you.  

Chicago Blackhawks- Now this one makes sense.  Every time I go to a Blackhawks game or watch one, I get this weird vibe off of them.  I do respect their captain, Jonathan Toews, but I just don't like them.  Yes, they are a dynasty right now, but their fans don't know when to shut up.  Its nothing with the team at all, but their fans drive me crazy.  I have convinced myself that twenty years from now, Hawks fans will still be acting like they won the Stanley Cup yesterday.  

Well, that wasn't a long list.  Only two teams have driven me insane, and I am surprised.  Now, it's time for the better list of the teams that I like.  

Dallas Stars- I never thought I would like a team in Texas, but then the Stars came up.  At first (shoutout to the person that challenged me), I had my eyes on a certain Baby Russian, but then I saw the whole team play.  They always are fighting until the very end, and they are a well rounded team.  Also, they seem to almost always be loose and having fun (anybody remember the Christmas video a few years back?) whether they were on or off the ice.  Plus, who couldn't love Victor E. Green as a mascot??? 

Nashville Predators- This one is an interesting tale

Nashville Predators- This one is an interesting tale.  The Preds were my first team that I ever saw take the ice.  It was before New Years in 2014, and they were playing the St. Louis Blues.  I never knew that Smashville was home, because the fans are so obnoxious there.  Whenever my family, who are Preds fans, see them against the Avs in Colorado, we make sure that we are heard.  It was fun messing with the Avs' goalie, Calvin Pickard, and telling him that it is all your fault and that he sucks.  Nashville fans remind me of people wanting to root for that fight, and other teams want to go to a tea party instead of the game.  Also, Gnash.  He's insane, but he is the best mascot in the NHL to this day.  

Thanks EvelynaKitty for challenging me to tell who I dislike

Thanks EvelynaKitty for challenging me to tell who I dislike.  I told who I liked because I felt like it.  

Now, who do I challenge that already hasn't been challenged?  Most of my NHL friends already did this, but if you want to post where your two cents are, put some in the comments below.  

The next part will be a challenge section.  I'm almost done with it, and it will be up later on today.