A Date with the Devil: Lucifer from Supernatural

A/N- So, this isn't a crazy tale that the voices inside my head told me. I wanted to represent the crazy Supernatural Fandom, and we all kinda enjoyed watching a certain archangel torture Sammy during Season 7. I promise that there isn't anything bizarre in this one, but after this one, I'll be finishing up The Finnish Mistake. Stay tuned for more information!

——————————————————————————————————————————

I wandered into Stull Cemetery one day, on a mission. Today was the sad day of my father's death fighting for his country. He died in Afghanistan six years ago, and I missed his presence everyday.

I went to his grave, but there was another man that was standing there. He looked out of place, being so formal and all in the middle of the dirt. He wore a white suit with a rose pinned to it.

I ask the man, "Excuse me, but I am trying to see my father's grave."

He looked at me and said, "Go right ahead."

That isn't what I needed when I came to honor his sacrifice that he made six years ago. But, I went ahead to the grave where my father laid down for eternity. I put the flowers down on top of the grave stone, and I started my speech that I say every year.

I spoke, "Daddy, I miss you so much. You've missed a lot over the past six years. I'm eighteen now, and I just graduated high school. I went to all of the military bases that you served on, and it felt like you were watching me every step of the way. I know that you sacrificed yourself for your country, but I still miss you. I know that I'll see you again someday, and I love you with all of my heart."

After that, I started to cry. The man that was blocking my father's grave watched the whole ceremony. I felt his arm gently glide across my shoulder as a way to show comfort for this tough situation.

He asked me, "Are you okay?"

I said to him, "Yeah. I do this every year. It just keeps getting harder and harder each year."

He spoke, "I understand. But, I want to know one thing: what's your name? A pretty lady like you shouldn't be here alone."

"(Y/N). Thank you for comforting me......."

"Luci. Call me Luci."

I smile at Luci. He was so sweet, and he understands where I was coming from with it being a hard thing to deal with every day.

We walked back to my car, and I said goodbye. I thought that I would never fall in love with a man near Dad.

________________________________________________

After I got home, things went back to normal. I would do my daily routine, and Luci was always present in my dreams. These dreams would be of our wedding, and I wasn't sure if they were caused by too much sugar before bed or by some spell. Either way, I found myself developing feelings for Luci.

It was a long day at work, and the rain kept falling down. Thunder rumbled near the restaurant that I was a waitress at, but there was a beam of light that walked through the door. The customer that walked in was none other than Luci himself. Just as he walked in, the lights flickered and they went out.

He walks up to me and said, "Are you alright, (Y/N)?"

"Yes, I'm fine Luci. What do you want to eat?"

"I want a date with you."

I smile a genuine smile, and I agree. So, our date began in the restaurant since it was almost dark and the storm wouldn't stop.

I asked, "Why were you in the graveyard a few days ago?"

He replied, "I rule those who deserve to be tortured for all of eternity. I am Michael's fallen brother."

I looked at him, in shock. I didn't know if I should believe somebody who calls themself the King of the Damned.

Luci said to me, "I know it's hard to believe, but your father's grave was where I was put back into the cage. They let me go, because the Winchesters decided that Metadouche should be put there instead."

"OK. I believe you. But, what does that have to do with me?"

He hesitated before he replied, "Because.....I love you."

I covered my mouth just as the loudest rumble of thunder shook the restaurant.

Luci spoke, "(Y/N), are you okay?"

"It's a lot to take in right now. Also, I really don't want to die in this storm."

He looked at me with an expression of concern on his face, but I think he was trying to comfort me. He then said to me, "Would you, (Y/F/N, Y/L/N), be my girl forever?"

I said, "Yes."

I guess I should of taken my father's advice to heart when he said, "Speak of the devil, and he appears."

________________________________________________________