Top of the Mountain (Part 2)- Roman Reigns

(Y/N P.O.V.)

When I came back into consciousness, I was in a dark room. I didn't know where Roman was, heck, I didn't know where I was at. I wanted to be back in the hotel with Roman. Who knew what he would be doing right now?

No one was with me right now, so I decided to try and calm down. I started to think about some good memories that didn't infuriate the Authority.

One of my favorite ones was when I was working out in the gym. Although it wasn't any normal workout.

------------------

I walked into the gym ready to play lacrosse. I knew that some of my new coworkers would be watching me, but I didn't know if the person who lost his wife in a car accident would be there.

Either way, I was fortunate to be with some other women who wanted to play lacrosse just as much as I wanted to. I met up with some of my teammates and they were excited to be playing with one of the newest WWE Divas. I just wanted to play lacrosse.

We were the Stars, and today's game would be against the Sharks. I started out playing attack and I was hyped. I haven't picked up my stick since the day I signed with the WWE to begin in NXT. The first draw happened, and the Stars won it.

I rushed to the corner so we could run a settled offense. My teammate, Makenna, passed it to me. I took it in with my dominant hand and shot it at the goal.

1-0 Stars! I ran into my teammates because we knew it was going to be a great game. The other team was furious because their defense collapsed on one of my other teammate who they thought she had the ball, Lilly. Nope, instead I made my goal and I couldn't of been happier.

In the middle of the first half, the Stars led by a score of 5-1. I was sent over to the sideline for a quick break when I saw Roman with a bunch of his friends.

I waved just a little bit, but then I was put into the game due to an injury.

We won the game 13-3, and I got two of those goals. I said goodbye to my teammates, and started to walk back towards the locker room.

Roman stopped me, "You did amazing, (Y/N)."

"Thank you, Roman," I replied.

His shaggy-haired friend stepped in and pulled him aside, "Just ask her already, Roman!"

I looked at the two of them, "Ask me what?"

Roman looked at me, "Would you like to go out with me?"

"Sure."

And it all started there.

-----------------

That memory comforted me for a little while, until I heard the door open up and the light flooded into the room. It was only then I realized I had the headache of the century.

Stephanie walked back in, "Alright, you little brat. He might have won, but he's not winning tonight. It's time to set this thing off."

She smirked at me and held something up to my neck: a silver knife. She started to press it to my skin a little harder, and I felt every movement she made.

I asked her, "What did I do to deserve this? I'm just trying to help him out."

I saw a red light, and I looked straight into it. Stephanie started, "Congrats Roman. You took down the McMahon Empire all by yourself. Now, if you don't vacate the title right now, well it's not going to look pretty. Your choice, Roman."