Chapter 6

~Kiera's POV~

I was in the farthest seat away from Kiera. What could I do? She was creepy, and powerful. I watched in horror as she threw our teacher's wailing body across the room. Cass was so busy wrecking the whole room, causing havoc and such. I winced when one of the students hit the wall next to me. She wasn't minding me that much. Too late, I realized I had caught her attention.

She walked calmly towards me, her hands glowing with blue electric sparks. Her eyes were strikingly and electrocutingly blue, and she knew I got intimidated. Her thin lips were spread into an evil smile. Her hands were already beckoning the journal from my bag, and I could see it bumping the bag's walls already.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of the kids clutch something under his neck--was that a necklace? And it was very similar to Cass's, only yellow. His smile was as evil as Cass's, only more subtle. Shocked, I turned to look at the guy more properly, expecting him to be more.. burly, or popular of some kind.

My breath stopped. No. Not him. Why him? Why did HE have to powerful. One of the most powerful people in the world who were most likely like Cass was no other than Caesar Hampton. The quiet kid.