chapter 13

Jason's POV

We decided that as we all were apparently stinking, we will have to shower and as me and Nate had no clothes here, we will have to drive back to our house. We agreed on taking showers, getting ready and coming back to pick Meow. After these daily chores, only thing ahead of us will be- THE DISNEY LAND!!

Yeah I love Disney land. So what? I am young at heart. *Smirk*

Just when I and Nathan were bidding farewell to her, I noticed that she decorated those yellow roses in her living room vase. A smile crept on my face. I put my sunglass on and opened the door to leave but to my surprise there stood that Cameron guy almost ready to ring the doorbell. His face fell and his jaw was basically lying comfortably on floor. I smirked at him. Nate came out too and studied his features. Seeing his tense body, the smart guy I call my bestie, came to a decision that the guy in front of him was none other than the jerk from yesterday. I almost wanted to shout- 'You are the best buddy ever' when he did the next thing. Yeah keyword being 'almost' I know how to keep my emotions in check.

Returning to what he did, um well...ok fine I will tell you! He turned back to see Meow coming to wave us off and he started rambling and thanking her for everything. Basically counting each event from tomorrow and this made the jerk's nose flare.

"Bye Vi! And yeah huge thanks for such amazing time. The movies we saw. Well especially when you were scared and were practically nuzzled in my friend here, it was quite an entertaining sight. Then letting the two of us sleep at your place and enjoying our little prank wholeheartedly without beating our asses. All the selfies, all the memories and how can I forget amazing breakfast. You have magic in those hands. Samuel and Allison were happy too at Jason's friend choice and I must say I am so lucky to be friends with you. Thanks for agreeing to join us today, it's gonna be fun. I can already say that and finally thanks for accepting his apology. Love you Vi."

The smug look on my face kept on increasing as jerk head's got redder with anger. We were still blocking Meow's sight and she was completely unaware of his presence.

"Yeah guys you forgot me." I fake hurt by putting hand on my heart.

Meow and Nate rolled their eyes and tackled me into a group bear hug. It was deadly. What? Don't laugh! I must have been squeezed to death.

Cameron cleared his throat making me and Nate smirk. We mentally hi fived while Meow looked at him with guilt for not acknowledging him.

This girl is too pure for her own good!

"Um... sorry Cameron. I didn't notice you."

"Well how will you notice squirrels when you have cutest pandas in front of you." Nathan was officially out of my hit list as he whispered this to Violet. This made her bite her lip in attempts of not cracking up. I smirked and bid my farewell.

Soon both I and Nathan were home. Whole ride we discusses and laughed at images of the jerk then how Violet is amazing girl and then Ashley! That girl I swear is dead for me.

We quickly showered and got ready to leave but at last moment my front door opened and standing there with a gorgeous smile was none other than- Mia Miller. My NY-model-yet-down-to-earth-chica. She literally pounced on me and tackled me into a hug. I laughed at her reaction and hugged her back.

"Whatca doin here eh?"

"Can't I visit my ugly old hag without notice?"

"That's not what I meant and whats with ugly eh? You too know this face is worth in millions." I pointed out smugly. She rolled her eyes.