Chapter 4

Violet's POV

"We are going to Mc Donalds."

Did I hear it right? I guess I am overthinking or possibilities may be that all this 'living alone in a big city' thingy has got me some kind of brain disorder. Yes that's it!! This is why I am imagining too much.

After all there is no way in hell that 'the Jason Blakely' could take me for dinner. Is there? I think not. Why? Well coz he is 'the Jason Blakely' and I am well umm I am just Violet.

Oh boy! You're asking me why I don't want to go?

I am dying to go. I am dying to spend more time with him! Every second with him is a precious gift. What I won't do to go with him but I don't want to be a trouble to him plus I really can't afford to attach myself that much with him again coz in the end I will overthink and assume things that won't happen and will end up sulking and cursing reality like before.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." The back of my head joked and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Umm it's ok Jay. I have some work to do so..." I mumbled hesitantly breaking my own heart. Jason raised his eyebrow challenging me to speak any further. I lost to his deep hazels daring me to refuse.

I sighed and rolled my eyes playfully. "Fine."

His reaction was priceless. He jumped and hugged me just like a little kid who got his favourite gift on Christmas.

"Overthinking much?" I hate this bitch in my head who keeps making me roll my eyes mentally.

I shook all the ideas and took a deep breath in his sweet-sweet smell. Perfect. Let me live here forever. But to my utter dismay, he broke the embrace and I felt all cold suddenly.

Our eyes locked and I shuddered under his intense gaze. It took all in me to break the embrace and prevent myself from drowning in his deep orbs. I blinked repeatedly to shut the unrealistic thoughts out. The car went silent. It was deafening and made me all the more uncomfortable. I wasn't and I can never be used to this feeling. The feeling of breathing in same air as him. The feeling of safety near him.

Such a beautifully cruel dream.

"We are here." His angelic voice snapped me out of my trance. He was smiling at me and I returned the gesture involuntarily.

His beautiful contagious smile.

He got out of the car and walked to my door, holding it open for me like a gentleman he is. I just rolled my eyes playfully but I knew I am going all tomato right now. He lend me his hand for support and I mentally screamed and fainted. The fan-girl inside me was crying, swooning and going all crazy but I controlled it from coming out. I just can't go all weird in front of him and embarrass myself more than I have already done. Now can I? So I just settled for a smile accompanied by my 'oh we are all burning with red' cheeks.

He laced our fingers and my every fibre caught fire. Every cell, every nerve of my being felt electricity. I looked down at our intervened fingers and my eyes automatically welled up.

Yes I am very happy that I am with him. Yes I am very grateful about this moment but a part of me is all broken and sad about this situation. My heart wants to just live in the moment and make best memories to survive for rest of my life but at the same time it's paining too much because of what my brain is screaming.

"Only if this was our forever."

"This all will end in matter of minutes."

"He will forget me."