Chapter 1

"It's official! One year today!" Dalton said walking out of his room and hugging me.

I turned, our faces close, and I kissed him. He twisted my shoulder length dark brown hair.

"I can't get over how pretty your eyes are." I said, not taking my plain boring brown eyes off his ice blue eyes. I ran my fingers through his longish bleach blonde hair.

"No, they aren't that pretty!" He said smiling.

"Haha, you're so funny I forgot to laugh." I said standing on my tip toes and kissing him.

"So, we gotta talk." He said, walking me to our dirty brown fleece couch.

"Is it about this gross couch, cause we need a new one." I said, laying my head on the arm of the couch, putting my feet on his lap.

"Well that and, I'm going on tour next week, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me or not, I mean I figure you could bring a friend if you wanted, but there are two buses, 4 bunk beds each." He said rubbing my foot.

"Of course I'll go with you, and Cole should ride with us, cause him and Rachel are getting pretty serious, they are going on six months, and practically live with him." I said reaching for my phone.

"Are you already calling Rachel?" Dalton said snatching my phone from my hand.

"Uh yea, why wouldn't I? She needs to know." I said, hopping on top of him and attempting to take my phone.

"Of course she is going, we've had these plans for months, we were gonna tell you, then I wanted to surprise you, but I figured I had to tell you or you would be mad." He said, hugging me playfully.

"Well, I could never be mad at you, I can only love you." I said smiling.

*********************************************************************

"Luci! I have a surprise for you!" Dalton shouted from the kitchen.

"Ugh! What! I'm picking out an outfit for the day!" I yelled tiredly.

"Cropped shirt, with a cami, jean shorts with cowgirl boots, alresdy spread out for you in the bathroom!" He said, walking up the stairs.

"Awh you're too sweet!" I said, turning and hugging him, trying not to fall.

I got dressed and followed Dalton to the roof.

"Why the hell are we on the roof?" I said, squinting from the sun.

He looked at me, handing me a pair of sunglasses, I put them on, listening to his explanation.

"Okay, so for our one year anniversary, I decided to do something that you didn't think I would do." He said, excitedly.

"What about dinner reservations?" I said, extremely confused.

"Faked them! Dummy!" He said hugging me, "but I did something more romantic." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me to a picnic.

"This is so cute!" I said, jumping up and down.

"Picnic on the roof, and we are gonna watch the notebook." He said, putting his arm around me and pulling me close. "But since you're not 21 yet we can't go out and party, little eighteen year old baby." He said kissing my forehead.

"Am I the only one that thinks it's weird that you were my celebrity crush when I was fourteen? Like, it seemed like you were so much older than me, but now it doesn't" I said, trying not to ramble.

"Yea yea yea, but age is but a number, and our numbers are just three years apart. But I love you for you, and you're perfect." He said, lifting my chin and kissed me.