Chapter 18- War

My Mate The Freak

Chapter 18

I tie the bright red tape around my wrist losly knowing if I shift I will need it loose. I turn and do the same for everyone else. Afterwards Mom hands me Aria and Missy and I kiss their heads and hold thrm close. Mason comes over and hugs all of us.

"I love all fo you," he says in a worried voice.

"We love you as well," I reply back and we kiss briefly and than I hand mom the twins and let her go down into the safe room.

I take hands with Aunty, Uncle O, and Trent and we use the strongest of barriers to seal it up no one able to get in and nobody able to get out. For more precaution Mason hits a couple buttons on a hidden keypad and unbreakable metal covers up the stairs and more metal covers up in more layers. I turn around and look at the pack outside. I walk out and get everyones attention.

"Today we will fight together! No matter what happens today we will get through this and move on! So we fight as one and we conquer this enemy! Whos with me?!" I yell and immedietely everyone is shifting than all at once howling to the sky there hope is high.

We all run to the town and get in position. I see the glint of the guns on the roof tops and the hidden packs behind houses.

I take out my walky talky to each group and whisper into them, "hide yours guns and hide your wolves they are coming."

As soon as I finish I see the other pack coming in with numbers behind. Big but we will win! My dad steps forward to greet the leader. When he steps up immedietely I realize its been Brandon the whole time. Realization crosses my features as I remember all the weird things that happened when we were together. Candles being lit, objects moving, lights suddenly going out. All of it leading up to a witch.

Brandon is a warlock.

No! Immedietely I throw a ring of fire around my house with a huge water barrier over it and strong winds guarding it. I throw up rock barriers as well. The one thing I know only Uncle O, Trent, and I can control the elements.

"Brandon," my dad states simply and a couple of wolves on our side snarl.

"Hey there Mr. Alpha. I have come to take what I want." he replies with a stupid smirk.

"What would you want from us?" dad asks and immedietely he realises.

"None other than your slut of a daughter," he replies and immedietely the pack is growling at him. I hold Mason back from going at him. "Oh, is your little freak of a mate trying to hurt little ol' me?" he snickers and locks eyes with me. "You can stop this whole war now. Just come quietly to me and we will leave."

Should I leave? I can't leave my babies and Mason. No, the pack might die. I have to. Isindra takes my arm and shakes her head sending me a picture of the pack dead. I understand what will happen if I do leave. He will kill the whole pack.

"I will never go quietly you bastard!" I yell at him and my anger gets so bad I start shaking.

"Than we will do this the hard way. Attack!" he yells and they are running at us. Immedietely you hear the sounds of guns and see the wolves go down as they run. I see the other pack go around to their back while the wolves that escaped the shooting charged at us. I concentrate and start opening the grounf or setting them on fire. I even through energy balls at them.

All of a sudden a energy ball comes at me. I put my hand up and sheild the 8 of us. I look around to see Brandon walking towards us. I know what I have to do. I concentrate hard and make sheilds around my pack and the others. Making them unable to move and anything unable to enter. I walk into a big circle and immedietely there is a ring of energy around us.