Chapter 6- The Freak Show

Here ya go! Kind short! Please answer questions at the bottom!!

__________________________

My Mate The Freak

Chapter 6

"Katherine!" Heather and Raven say as they enter my room. I was busy putting on my black high heeled knee high boots. I am wearing white skinnies, red tee and a leather jacket.

"Yes," I answer and they come barging through my door. Chase and Liam pick me up by my hands and feet and carry me down to the garage. When we get there they put me down. I shake my head and hop in my car with them all hopping in as well.

I drive over to the freak show and when I first start to see it, all I could think of is how scary it looks.

"This place scares the bijeezes out of me," Liam says from the backseat. We all nod and I park in the full parking lot. Shit! Theres a lot of people here.

We all pile out and Heather hands us our tickets. "Lets go," I say and we come up to a booth with a gross thing inside. A man but with crocidile skin. I shiver and hand him my ticket.

We walk through the gate and there is soo many people and freaks. The bearded lady, 2 headed man, an even a man with 3 eyes. This is weird.

All of a sudden my hearing picks up on growling. I turn to see Heather, Raven, Chase and Liam talking. "Hey, guys. Did you hear that?" I ask them.

"Did we hear what?" Chase says obviously confused.

"Never mind. Lets just go. The auditorium is over there," I say starting to walk towards it with them close behind. Did I imagine it? No, it was so real. Well, I guess I will just leave it alone.

We arrive and take our seats in the front row, right next to the stage. "So, what do you think we will see?" I ask looking at them.

"Umm..idk, but shh. Its starting," Heather replies.

A pudgy man walks on stage and speaks with a booming voice," Ladies and gentlemen. I welcome you here today to our fabulous freak show. Make sure you do not get up during the show and no side remarks please."

After seeing many freaks finally its the last act. "Now, ladies and gentlemen. The star of our show. The werewolf!" he booms and at his words I freeze. My blood running cold.

I hear chains and then a hands-no hot! Teenage boy walks on stage with chains around his ankles and wrist, with someone poking a silver knife to his back. No! Thats not right!

He is put in front of the crowd and the man inserts something into him and he starts the change. I hear every bone break and replace itself. Thats painful as fuck! Worse then the first change! Being forced to change.

As soon as the transformation is complete he howls in agony and I can tell what he is howling for.

Help.

Someone hits him with a whip and he falls over from trying to turn too fast.

I stand up and immedietely Raven pulls me back down, but not before he notices me. "Why, young lady. Why don't you come on up," he states and I shake my head no. "Theres nothing to be afraid of, he is bound," he replies.

I quickly get up on stage and focus on staying away from the silver.

"Now young lady. I want you to go and pet him," he says and when I don't move he sticks the silver knife in my back. I hold a hiss back from where the silver touched me but I know he seen my eyes flicker with pain.

He shoots me a look of sincere and knowing and I immedietely know I have to get him out of here. I slowly walk over and crouch down in front of his face, rubbing the top of his head.

The man pulls me away when he notices nothing is happening. He goes over and kicks him in the side and I growl and stand possessively in front of him. No one hurts someone thats helpless.

The man looks at me funny before saying something to someone. Of course I heard and I immedietely pick him up and drag him over to Chase and Liam and they pick him up while Heather and Raven stand next to me as we slowly back away. Me with my teeth bared and Heather and Raven looking confused.

When no one makes a move we turn around and run to my car. Liam and Chase hope in and put him across there laps. I throw Heather the keys and get in the back and put his head on my lap.

He starts whining so, I speak up," shh. Everything will be okay."

"What happened back there?!!" Raven shrieks from the front seat.

"He told the man to kill him and take me instead," I stated simply. They all gawk at me except for Heather.

"Why do you say that so casually? You don't know how strong he is! He did catch the freak who is inl your car!" Chase says. I look at him and just turn back to the wolf to see it is the naked teenager again. Well before he had something on. Now he has nothing.

"Liam, could you?" I say as Raven and I turn away. Chase hands Liam a blanket and he puts it over him. I turn back to his face on my lap.

"Whats your name?" I ask him and he gives me a painful look. I look down at his chest to see whip marks across his stomach.

"Oh, I am so sorry. Raven give me the first aid kit from the glove compartment. Chase get in the back and set him upwards.

Chase does as I am told and Raven hands me the first aid kit.

I quickly patch up his wounds and turn back to him.

"Mason," he says in a deep, masculine voice.

"What are you talking about?" I ask giving him a confused look.

"My name. Thats my name. Mason, Mason Night." he says and looks out the front window. I look as well to see we are pulling in to the house.

"Okay, can you walk?" I ask and he nods.

Heather parks my car and we all hop out and Chase and Liam help Mason walk to the door. I run ahead and into my dads office only to barg in on a meeting.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but we have a problem. We found a fellow werewolf being tortured at the freak show and we need help because he is wounded," I say and my dad immedietely is running out the door with me and Heather's dad right behind him.

We arrive in the living room to find my mother checking his wounds.

"Whats your name boy?" my father asks him an he looks up at him.

"Mason, sir. Mason Night." Mason says and bows his head in submission.

"Well, how did you get there?" my father asks sitting down in the chair opposite him.

"I was kidnapped from my family. They were human. I was bitten and turned. The master found me in the words taking a walk and he took me. I was stuck there ever since. That was like 3 years ago and my family was in Australia on a vacation then. I'm 18 now." he replies and turns to me. "I never got your names."

"Well, I'm Katherine. This is my dad and his name is Kyle. Thats my mom. Shes Anne. Thats Chase, Liam, Heather, and Raven." I reply pointing at everyone. They all say hi and leave the room. I stay and say," uhh. You can sleep in the guest room. Its through that door." I say and walk out the door. Once I get to my room Chase, Liam, Heather, and Raven are sleeping, so I snuggle up in between Heather and Raven.

I fall asleep within seconds.

_______________________

Soooo....

Who should play Katherine?

Who should play Mason, Heather, Chase, and Liam?

Also

What do you think will happen?