Chapter 10- Waking up

I have 93 votes on this whole book! I am freaking out with happiness! I am loving this! It would mean so much if i got 100 votes on this book! So please give me 7 votes! It would mean sooo much! I just had to get this chapter out because I was sooo hapoy about it!! Soo here it is

Vote- pretty please? Tell me you voted and I will fan you!

Thanks to all my fans!!!

~~~~~

Mt Mate The Freak

Chapter 10

*Katherine POV*

- Drean -

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I ask out loud. All I see is white. There is nothing else.

"Young lady! Remember your manners!" a familiar voice says.

All of a sudden the scene changes and I am in a meadow in a beautiful white dress. There is a old yet beautiful lady here as well.

"Nana!" I say and run over to my grandmother enveloping her in a hug.

"Honey, I am still old. I might be dead but I am old." she says laughing her heart warming laugh.

"How are you here? What happened?" I ask her stepping out of the hug.

"Honey, you have a concussion and now you are dreaming. I was able to visit you. I have news." she says changing the scene again to a horrifying place.

It is a small village that is on fire. People are running around on fire. Little children are running, crying, and screaming. I try to run to them but they run rigt tjrough me.

"My dear this is a memory. From a friend of mine who is dead as well. This is how she died. Look there," she says pointing to a old lady pushing the younger kids to the forest.

Suddenly a figure in black comes out and talks. "You need to die. You know to much. I can't have her finding out." the figure says.

That voice is familiar but it sounds like so many.

"Wait can't I figure out who the person in black is?" I ask gran.

"The reason is because he has made it so nobody can recognize his voice. It will only sound familiar." gran answers and looks back at the scene.

I turn around to see him pushing the lady into fire. I see her body slowly burn to askes.

"Gran, who was that?" I ask her turning away from the scene.

"That was Alice. A witch friend of mine. She sent me that knowing I would get it. See I haven't crossed over yet. I needed to be able to contact my daughter as needed." she says and I nod.

Gran told me all about what happens after you die a long time ago. Gran died when I turned 14.

"So, why are you showing me this?" I ask her getting down to business.

"Honey, this person is coming after you...with a army of rogues. They want you. I have no idea why, but that is all I can tell you. This village is in England. They should reach you in about 5 months." shesays and I almost faint.

"What?! No! I have a pup on the way! She or he should be here in 4 months! Since it has been a week already. Mason! The pack! We are a small pack Gran!" I freak.

"Shh. Katherine that is not how I raised you. No lady yells. Now I know this. That is why I am here instead of your granfather. Ugh! He always is trying to protect you. Now I should tell you about my side of my family. I come from a line of witches. Your mother is not one if you are wondering. She has mostly granpa's gene, but you my dear have the gene equally as your fathers. You are half witch and half werewolf. Of course you will need help with your powers. Since you are only finding out now." she says.

"Okay, how do I know how to use them? I never knew they were there." I say and sit down on the ground that I just realised as changed back into the meadow.

"They have always been there but you have never acknowledged them. Just relax and concentrate and they will be there. Now you have to find my sister. Your mother knows her. But your mother does not know about witches. Pa would not let me tell her so I could not. Now you have to wake up honey. I have told you all that I am able to. I am sorry. Good luck on your journey. I will see you soon." she says and hugs me.

"I love you gran. How do I wake up?" I ask her.

"I love you as well and just close your eyes and imagine it my dear. Be safe. I will be watching! Just not at all times." she says making me blush.

- End Dream -

I wave and close my eyes. I imagine myself in a bed and waking up and the next thing I know I am opening my eyes to reveal my bedroom.

"Katherine?! Kyle! Anne! She is awake!" Mason screams hugging me. I realise I am only in a hospital gown. Ugh! I hate these things! There disgusting! Expecially since the back is open so people can just look and see my ass and if I bend over more things.

I get up and run to the bathroom.

"Kat! What are you doing?" Mason asks me.

"I am not being seen in this! Also I stink! Tell my parents to go away and you can come shower with me!" I yell through the door and immedietely I hear Mason tell everyone to leave and I unlock and open the door right before he falls through.

I laugh as he stands up and walks over to me. "Now its shower time."

He pulls off my disgusting gown and his clothes before picking me up and putting me in the shower. He turns it on and shuts the glass door.

Thank god this shower is huge.

He pushes me up against the wall and immedietely starts pumping in and out of me.

I start screaming his name and digging my nails into his back.

"Faster!" I scream and he sets me down on the floor of the shower. Like I sad it is huge. He pumps into me faster and faster and as soon as both of our points come I scream in pleasure.

Thank god my room is sound proof.

Afterwards we wash each other and step out.

He dries me and I walk out and into my closet. I am putting on my underwear right when Mason comes back in.

"Not so fast. I have a whole week to make up for." he says and pulls me out and I trip over my underwear making them falk to the ground.

After making love plenty of times we take a quick shower once again and I walk into my closet. Successfully pulling on my underwear and bra. I put on a pair of Mason's basketball shorts and a tank top and walk out to find Mason in sweats and a t-shirt.

"Have I ever told you how sexy you look in my shorts?" he asks me and I shake my head. "Well, you look sexy in my shorts." He pulls me to him and I hug him.

I pull away from him and grab his hand leading him out of my room where the band and mine and Heather's parents are on the couches.

Mom and dad come running over and envelope me in a big hug. I wonder if they know. "Honey I am so glad you are awake finally!" my mother squeals.

They sit down and hug everyone else. I go and sit on Mason's lap and turn to them.

"I'm pregnant." I say and Mason holds me tighter.

"Finally! I have grandchildren! I have been waiting forever!" my mother bursts and I laugh.

"Also I have something to tell you guys as well." Heather speaks up. "I'm pregnant as well."

"Wahoo! I am going to be a grandma!" Lucy screams and her and my mom do a happy dance and me and Heather laugh.

"Raven, let me guess. You are to?" I ask her and she nods. I laugh. "Okay, I have to tell everyone something," I say and my dad gets his alpha face on at my serious tone.

I explain everything gran told me.

"I know her sister. She is my aunt. Her name is Isindra. I know itbis a weird name but that is it. She lives in our woods in hiding. I never knew why though. I can bring you to her though," mom says and I nod.

"Okay, we will leave in the morning." my father says and Mason and I go and get something to eat.

I wonder what she will be like.