Chapter 13- Oh. My. God

Chapter 13

{Mason's POV}

Kyle, Anna, the band, Lucy, Dale and I are sitting in the living room when Kyle's phone goes off.

"Hello?" he asks.

"What! I will be right there!" he yells. He hangs up.

"What happened?" Anne asks him.

"Katherine has lost control because if her anger. She is going on a rampage at the hospital. They said she brought someone in than lost it to some human lady. We have to go!" Kyle yells grabbing the car keys.

We all run downstairs and pile into the cars and floor it to the hospital.

I run to the entrance to find a knocked out wolf and glass all around.

I look around to see a wolf with a missing leg. Oh my god. Did she do that? I see another one knocked out against a wall.

I see my wolf standing on defense in the middle of the room growling at us.

No.

"Katherine," I say and immedietely she looks at me.

She growls and walks forward. Immedietely Dale shifts and stands in front of everyone.

Katherine's eyes immedietely go to him. I don't think she can remember anything.

Dale lunger at her to pin herdown, but she was quicker. She had moved and grabbed ahold of his back leg. He whimpers in pain.

She digs her teeth in then chucks him against a wall. Lucy immedietely steps forward to help her husband but Katherine advances on her.

Lucy shifts and tries to run around her, but Katherine grabs her back and slams her to the floor making her whimper.

"Kyle can't you do something?!" I yell.

"No, she has alpha blood in her. She won't obey when she is like this, but if I attack her she will accept the challenge. You have to do it. Knock her out," Kyle says turning to me.

What!?!

I hear a bam and then another whimper.

I look over to see Lucy on the receptionist counter knocked out.

"I'll do it," I say and shift.

Katherine eyes me out in a ssplit second and growls.

"Remember Mason she can't feel the pull and won't realise your her mate. She lost all contact with her witch and wolf when she got to angry." Kyle says shifting to protect everyone else.

I walk towards her and she snaps her teeth at me.

How do I knock her out without hurting our pups?

'Katherine, its me Mason. Your mate,' I send to her but she lunges at me taking me off guard. She claws down my back and I whimper. She takes ahold of my back leg and start to fling me when she is tackled.

I look over tosee Liam and Chase have shifted and are now circling her.

She snaps her teeth at them.

They lunge at her but she jumps up and lands on Chase's back biting into his neck and flinging him towards a wall, than sliding across the floor after Liam threw her.

She gets up and leaps at him. Jumping right over him, but then sinks her teeth in his muzzle and chucking him towards Raven and Heather.

I don't have time to see what happened because now she has me pinned down and is on to of me.