Chapter 16- What is going on?

My Mate The Freak

Chapter 16

"Kat, its your turn." Mason says as Missy starts crying.

I get out of bed and put on my robe. I walk out and into their room. I pick Missy up and look at the clock. It says 8:00am. I guess its time to get up.

I grab Aria and walk downstairs and set them in their play area in front of the tv. I put on spongebob and walk into the kitchen.

I am cooking breakfast when I feel two arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning, babe. It smells delicous." he says kissing my neck.

"Morning, and its done so you have to move. Can you feed Aria and bring Missy to me.?" Aria always goes to daddy. She won't shut up until daddy holds her.

He nods into my neck and leaves. I put the food on our plates and put them on the table.

I make the bottles and Mason comes in. I give him a bottle and take Missy.

I sit down in my normal chair and feed her and eat my food.

Its been 2 weeks since I gave birth and they can be annoying. Expecially in the middle of the night. Of course as soon as one week was up Mason and me 'caught up.'

So...far our family is perfect. We are waiting to get pregnant again until after he is suppose to come and the wedding.

"I have training with dad and then Aunty and Uncle O today. So you will either have my mom come over or you watch them. Okay babe?" I ask him.

"I have to work at 11am so I will have your mom baby sit until you get home," he says handing Aria to me and picking up our dishes.

"I am going to get these buggers dressed and then myself. See you later," I say pecking him on the lips and going upstairs.

I change their diapers and dress them in summer dresses. Of course one purple and one blue.

I head back downstairs and put them in the play thing. I kiss their heads and walk back upstairs. I take a shower then get dressed in black Pink sweats and a matching black sweatshirt. I throw my hair up in a messy bun than walk downstairs.

"I am leaving baby. See you later. I love you," I say kissing him.

"I love you too," he replies and deepens the kiss. I pull away before it gets too heated and kiss Missy and Aria's head.

I walk out and head to the pack house. On the way I see a peice of paper laying on the ground. I pick it up and open it.

Dear Katherine,

I know where and what you are. But my dear you will never defeat me. Not when I know your weaknesses."

Sincerely,

Him

I run to the pack house but not before putting a spell aroung my house so that Mason can leave but only my mom can enter.

"Whats the rush Katherine?" my dad asks me as I run into their apartment. I hand him the paper and start pacing.

"Well, we will make sure Aria, Missy, and Mason are safe sweetie during the fight," my dad says hugging me.

"Mom, could you watch the twins while I am training and Mason is at work?" I ask her. She nods and I hug her.

If your wondering about school. I took all my tests early so I technically graduated.

Dad got the surrounding packs to help when he comes. So...we should be fine against them. One of the packs have professional female shooters, so they will be hidden until they come. The fight is going to happen in town apparently. So we have the advantage more expecially with the women on rooftops.

I told everyone to wrap tape around there wrist so the shooters will know who is who.

"Should we get training than?" dad asks and I nod.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

8 hours later

"Katherine! Harder! You will not be able to kill anything if you just push like that!" my father shouts at me as I push against the other wolf trying to knock him over. I push harder and the wolf finally topples over.

"Great job Kat! Now go to the house and change before you aunt gets here for your witch training! The last time you were late she zapped my butt for not letting you out in time!" he yells chuckling at the end. I run over and lick his cheek and run to the pach house with him chuckling behind me.

I quickly change back and pull on my clothes right when I here Aunty coming intothe shack I left my clothes at.

"I see your father learned after last time. Now hurry up and pull on your shoes so we can get ready," she sayslaughing at the memory of my dad running with his tail between his legs from her.

I come out to find Aunty and Uncle O. "Hi Uncle O! I didn't know you were joining us today," I say to him while walking over to hug them.

"Yes, your aunt wants me to teach you my side of the families magic. Controling the elements," he says and I get super excited. I have been waiting forever since Aunty told me I could. "I see your aunt has told you all about it then."

I nod while aunty starts walking to our meadow that is completely sound proof and only us can go into it unless we are touching someone else while walking through. Also nothing can break it not even the strongest wolf.

As soon as we arrive we find the barrier broken and the beautiful meadow on fire. Uncle O immedietely starts concentrating then out of no where there is water being placed on the flames.

I stare in awe as the ground moves the ground and swallows the ashes hole. After it is sealed up tight and water sprayed on the ground. When nothing else happens I turn to find Aunty holding Uncle O.

"Whats wrong?" I ask coming over and holding his other side.

"I haven't done that much magic with the elements since '95. When the volcano blew where we were living," he said while the sparkle in his eyes return and he stands up straight taking his weight off us.

"I think we should contact dad about this," I say and they nod. We start walking back when I hear ssomething next to us. I turn to just in time to see a a wolf lunging at me.