Chapter 2- Rehearsal

Here is the next chappiee!! I hope everyone like it! I know its short sorry!! So please

Vote

Comment

Fan

Broadcast

Read

Also shout outs to..

Voters:

MysticAutumnbliss xxxheathermariexxx

Commenters:

xxxheathermariexxx

Fanners:

sceline chicanawzz MysticAutumnbliss

xxxheathermariexxx

Thanks!!

Read on...

------

------

------

My Mate The Freak

Chapter 2

I wake up at 4 and rub my eyes. I get up and head into my closet.

I take off my wrinkled clothes and throw on a pair of baggy shorts and a off the shoulder red shinedown shirt.

We always need comfy clothes due to the whole learning the steps and everything.

I throw on some sneakers and hed out of my room.

"Your finally awake honey," mom says as I sit down at the table. Our school gets our at 2.

"Yeahh..I was really tired," I say, digging into the hamburger my mom put in front of me.

"You have band practice right?" mom asks noticing my clothes.

I nod.

Heather walks out with the same outfit ,but with a blue 30 Seconds To Mars off the shoulder shirt.

"Hey Kat," she says sitting down next to me and digging into her burger.

"Hey Heather. Did you find any good songs?" I say. She nods.

"Only one though. Its called Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perri," she says.

"That sounds good," I say.

After we are done eating we go and watch t.v. Until about 4:45pm.

"Bye mom! Bye dad! Going to practice!" I yell sticking my head back through the doorway.

"Honey, we are coming to watch," mom says. Ohh..

"Okay," I say then skip downstairs and into our band room.

Chase and Liam is there. "Wow you guys are early." I say walking up to the stage where they are sitting at the edge.

"We know. We picked up Raven also. She went to the bathroom," Chase says.

Raven comes in with Heather chatting along.

We all sit down on the stage and I pass them the list of songs we are playing including Heather's song.

"These look good. Since we are the main attraction." Raven says with everyone else agreeing.

The next half hour we find out who does what in each song.

By then mine and Heather's parents came in. With a couple other people.

We start our first song we decided to play. Which is Raise Your Glass by Pink.