Chapter 14 : The Battle Of Gods!

"Let the battle begin!" said Whis.

Beerus came rushing towards Arceus with his fist ready to punch.

He punched Arceus. Arceus was taken aback a little and sonic waves could be seen when he punched it.

"Not even a scratch? How's that possible?" said Beerus, surprised.

Poor guy, he forgot that everything in the Pokemon World has a type. And Arceus held all the types of plates which gives it absolute immunity.

"It seems you have forgotten the system of Our World, Beerus," said Arceus.

"System? I don't know any system of your world," said Beerus in a grumpy voice.

"Then, I pity you!" said Arceus.

Arceus turned red.

"Face the power of Karate Judgement!" said Arceus and created a red colour orb.

A big red energy ball came dashing towards him.

He punched that ball hard and ended up hurting his arm. The ball was deflected.

"You'll pay for this!" yelled Beerus in anger, holding his arm.

Beerus rushed towards Arceus with my tail as hard as iron.

Beerus came rushing towards Arceus, full of anger.

He slapped Arceus with his tail as hard as iron. Even though, Arceus' rings became grey colour and it managed to nullify the attack, strong waves were seen when Beerus slapped and Arceus was pushed behind a little. But no sooner did Arceus manage to nullify the attack, Beerus punched Arceus. A fighting type move. Arceus was surprised and couldn't defend itself from that attack. It got badly hurt because of weakness towards Fighting types, being a steel type.

"Hahaha, the creator being hurt by the destroyer!" shouted Beerus and laughed.

"YOU MADE ME ANGRY! BEERUS, FACE THE JUDGEMENT!" yelled Arceus

"What's Arceus planning to do? I'm afraid!" said Goku with excitement.

"Maybe, a move which he never used anywhere?" said Axel.

Vegetarian and Whis were quietly observing the battle.

'I must end this soon! Or else, the world will be destroyed,' said Arceus to itself.

"What did you just say?!" said Beerus and continued "No one judges the God!"

Beerus started to create was a ball. It was nothing but Aura Sphere.

'I need to end this now! I'll use the Ultimate move,' said Arceus and lowered its head and then raised it high. All of Arceus' plates appeared, began to shine and started circling around it. Arceus started to create an orb which shun brightly.