Wait and See

\\Dean's POV//
I wake up in my bed, head pounding and drool dripping down my cheek. Swiping my hand across my face, I notice Castiel is laying next to me. Anxiously, I check under the covers to make sure we were both still wearing our clothes, which we were. I don't remember a thing from last night, all I know is that I brought Cas to a party and that it must've been fun.

"Dean?" All of a sudden, Cas is sitting straight up, breath ragged in his chest.

"Yeah, I'm here baby," I whisper, snuggling into him and kissing his neck. As soon as he realizes I didn't leave, his whole body immediately relaxes into my touch and he tilts his head towards the ceiling, giving me more room.

Moving up his neck, pausing to suck and bite every once and a while, I savor his small sounds. Every intake of breath is beautiful and I couldn't be more grateful to be the one causing his small noises.

"Dean," he gasps out, "Do we have school?"

"Fuck school," I growl, straddling his hips and moving my mouth along his jaw.

"Cas, Dean! Breakfast!"

\\Castiel's POV//
As soon as Dean hears Bobby's voice, he jumps off me, face flushed red. I stand up awkwardly, trying to hold a pillow in front of my crotch. Dean winks and takes a moment to press me against the wall, the pillow falling from my hands to the floor. In reflex, my hips roll against him, searching desperately for friction.

"Do I need to come up there?" We hear Bobby yell again and Dean cringes, stepping away from me.

"Pick this up later?" he asks, earning a quick nod from me.

We find ourselves at the table, steaming waffles on plates in front of us. I can't help but laugh at Dean's happy gasp when he sees them.

"You like waffles?" I ask, chuckling.

"So much," he whispers, sitting down and picking up his fork earnestly.

"Aren't you gonna put anything on that?" Bobby asks, walking out to greet us, a can of whip cream and bowls of fruit in his hands.

"Morning," Dean says and he grunts.

"So, what do you want?"

"Uhh," Dean contemplates his options and eventually decides to just put whip cream on his breakfast. So much whip cream.

I notice he's finished when I feel an unwavering gaze on me and I look up awkwardly, still working on my first.

He looks at me with a dopey smile on his face and I can't help but laugh.

"Dean, stop looking at me like that," I blush, moving my hand in front of my face.

"Stop looking at you like what?" he says playfully, leaning in to stare at me, his eyebrow raised.

"I would kiss you, but it might be awkward if Bobby happened to walk in," I whisper, smirking at the boy across from me.

"Who cares," he retorts, leaning in further to brush his lips against mine. My heart is pounding and I pray that Bobby will just stay the hell in the kitchen. Though, regardless of my fears, I make no move to stop him.

"I love you, Cas," he whispers, finally pulling away and sitting back at his seat.

"Love you too," I mouth at him as Sam walks through the door.

"Hey Dean," he smiles, nodding his head at Dean in greeting. Then his eyes land on me and his smile turns into a smirk.

"Why, hello Cas," he laughs, winking at Dean.

Dean gives me a look and I laugh, rolling my eyes at Sam.

"At least you two kept it quiet, these walls are paper thin and I didn't hear a thing," he grins, sauntering out of the room, leaving Dean with a shocked look on his face.

"That kid, I swear," he grumbles, standing up to clear out dishes.

Soon, we're dressed for school, backpacks in hand and dread hanging on our shoulders. I might be good at school, but I hate it so much.

"Sam, you comin?" Dean yells, waiting for his brother.

"Obviously," he sighs, catching up to me and Dean, books in hand, "Are you picking up Gabe too?"

"Shit," I gasp, looking at Dean with wide eyes. We forgot about Gabe.

***

"Don't leave, I'm ready, I'm ready." Gabe is standing in front of me, hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"Sorry for the rush little dude," Dean laughs, ruffling Gabe's hair playfully. Gabe just gives him a dirty look before climbing in the back next to Sam. I laugh and so does Dean.

\\Dean's POV//
Castiel's laugh is addicting. It's like a goddamn drug, I could listen to it for as long as I live. So when he starts laughing, I can't help but laugh along, listening to his happiness. It's wonderful for the beginning of the ride, but as things start to settle in, I can feel him getting tense beside me.

"What's wrong, pal?" I ask, glancing over at him.

"Do you remember the party?" he asks carefully, like he's about to step on a land mine.

"Why? Did I do something? Man, I always do something don't I, I just always mess-"

"It's fine, it wasn't a bad something," Cas rushes to assure me. "But, yeah it was... something."

"Did anyone see?" I ask, confusion flooding over me.

"I guess we'll have to find out."

AN//
HEY IM BACK KIDS I MISSED YOU ALL AND IM SUPER SORRY IM NOT EVEN GONNA TYPE OUT A LONG THING IM JUST GONNA GIVE THIS TO YOU ILL UPDATE SOON AGAIN I PROMISE