The Great Marshmallow Wars

\\Castiel's POV//
As the adrenaline wore away, I began to feel the pain more than ever. It was fire in my veins, even with the whiskey that Bobby had given me. I'm sure Anna would not have been pleased about this. But since I didn't want to be taken to the hospital, Bobby had to find ways to fix me here. And that meant a lot of pain, and a lot of whiskey.

I didn't remember much of what happened that night. All I know is that it hurt like hell, and that Dean was by my side all night. I was out cold when Bobby was satisfied with my wellbeing, and let Dean carry me to his bed. I woke the next day with a pounding headache, but I was curled against Dean, his arm around my body and his soft breath on my face. We were so close that I could count all his freckles if I wanted to. But at the moment, all I wanted was some aspirin. Trying to work my way out of his protective hug, I eased myself up, only to let out a yelp when a spark of pain flew up my arm. Immediately, green eyes were working their way down my body and strong, but soft hands were gripping my shoulders.

"Are you okay? Lay back down, I'll get whatever you need!" Dean was like a mother hen, watching out for me.

"Dean," I say, my voice rough from endless screams the day before had brought. "I'm fine, I got it-" But I stop when he climbs across the bed and latches onto my lips. I kiss back passionately, melting into him quickly. We pull away, breathless.

"You're hot when you're sleepy," he states bluntly and I blush and pull him back to me, running my fingers through his hair.

"What was it that you needed?" he mumbles against my lips and I shake my head ever so slightly.

"You," I whisper, pulling him back into the bed with me. But after a few minutes of breathless kisses, I was starting to feel dizzy. It could have been from the love and passion each of us had, but more than likely it was the pain.

So I pull away from Dean slowly, giving him an apologetic look.

"It's okay Cas," he answers my sad stare, looking slightly disappointed himself. "When you're better I'll give you the night of your life." He winks and I smirk, shoving him a little.

"I'd like that," I say with a mocking smile, taunting him. He chuckles and I see a hint of red on his cheeks. Dean Winchester was embarrassed.

Proud of myself, I ease myself off the bed and stand up tentatively. I still wasn't quite sure what I had done, if I had broken anything or sprained something or whatnot. But I did know that I hurt. "Dean?" I ask, letting myself be helpless for the moment. "Could you get me some aspirin?"

"I was wondering when you were gonna ask," he smirks and leaves to get me a cup of water and the medicine.

\\Dean's POV//
On my way to get Cas's medicine, I stop by Sammy's room and gently prod the door open. I say nothing as I enter, looking for my brother's luscious hair. But when I don't see him, or Gabe, I wonder if they're already downstairs eating breakfast. But then a flash of movement catches my eye under the rumpled blankets on the bed. Grinning, I whip the blankets off the two boys. "GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM!" I shout as loud as I can. Gabe jumps to attention and I barely have a warning out of my mouth before Sam's fist lunges out to catch Gabe in the stomach. He doubles over, the air gone from his lungs. Almost immediately Sam realizes what he's done and is hovering over Gabe.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Gabe just coughs and Sam glares at me. I pay him no attention, my laughs louder than the two of them.

"I-oh-I can't b-breathe," I choke out, my body shaking with laughter. Taking a few deep breathes, I calm myself down a little, only to look back at my brother whose eyes were wide with annoyance and Gabe beside him, still curled in half from Sam's punch. In no time at all, my eyes are watering and my stomach hurts from laughing.