Getting comfortable

\\Castiel's POV//
After several blissful days at the Winchester's humble abode, I decided it was time to go home and tell my sister and older brother what actually happened the night of the car crash. Minus the part of me and Dean freaking Winchester being totally heterosexual together, of course. I asked Dean if he could drive me back, along with Gabe, because I wanted to be with him for the longest amount of time possible.

"You're sure you want to tell them, Cas?" Dean asks, slowing down as he pulls into my driveway.

"I'm sure, Dean. If I don't, they'll be even more pissed at me. Plus," I add, "how am I going to explain the need for all these bandages and medicines?" He gives me a side shrug and turns the keys, shutting the car off.

"Well, I'm right here if you need me to back you up or something, okay? Just holler!" he shouts to my retreating figure.

"I'll be fine!" I shout back, blushing happily. It was great knowing that there was someone out there who would protect me, no matter what.

I'm on the doorstep when suddenly I notice that a certain boy is missing from my side. I turn around to face the impala again, seeing my brother still talking to Sam from outside the car.

"Hey!" I shout at him. "Break it up, lovebirds!"

Almost immediately, Gabe is running towards me, a deep red staining his cheeks. I laugh and he punches me on the shoulder, brushing by me and stepping into the house.

"Aye, yo fam! I'm back bitc-"

I nearly jump on my brother in an attempt to keep him from swearing in front of Anna and Michael (A/N: I think I might have just accidentally added a new character? Just go with it.) He turns around and smirks at me, secretly glowering.

"Bobby wouldn't care if I swore in their house," he grumbles and I chuckle.

"Believe me, I wish we could've stayed there too. But we'd never hear the end of it later on, you know what I mean?"

Gabe just rolls his eyes and stomps upstairs to his room, not bothering to try and find the rest of the family to greet them. I, on the otherhand, need to spill my guts about the accident.

***

"You what?" Anna screams, seconds after the words had left my mouth.

"I-I got in an accident..." I say, trembling a little where I stood in front of my brother and sister.

"When was this? Because this is the first I've heard of it!" she shouts again, making me jump.

"Anna, calm down please." Ah, yes, the always calm Michael to the rescue. Sometimes, I wished he would unleash on me like Anna does. He's always so calm... Too calm... To be honest, it freaks me out.

"Calm down? Calm down? Our little brother was in a car accident and you want me to calm down?" She's still yelling and even Michael flinches a little. "Castiel, what were you thinking? Why didn't you tell us? What if you had needed medical attention?" She steps closer to me, getting in my face. "Who else knows? Did you tell anyone before you told us?" Michael puts his hand on her chest, beginning to push her away from me.

"Anna, please. When you're calmer and have had a chance to think about this more then I think we can talk to Castiel. But right now, you're too blinded by anger. Okay?"