Party?

\\Dean//
Lisa's eyes pierced mine from across the lunchroom, burning right through me. My hand itched to slowly reveal my middle finger, but I didn't want to be too rude. Not before I was planning on crashing her party. As if noticing my ex girlfriend staring at me, Cas' hand tightens around mine underneath the table. I rub my thumb gently in circles on the back of his hand and he seems to relax, his grip loosening. Glancing over, I throw him a smile and he beams back at me, brilliant blue eyes meeting mine. I have to fight the urge to place a kiss on his forehead. It's not that we weren't ready to come out to the school. I just don't think the school was ready for us to come out. They just can't handle the "flaming homosexuality that is Destiel", in the words of Charlie.

Cas still had no idea that I planned on bringing him to his first high school party. Well, real high school party anyway. During one of the many twenty questions games that we have played to learn more about eachother, Cas had revealed that the only party he has ever been to was a "bash" (as he called it) that the jazz band put on at his old school. Needless to say, there were only like three people that showed up and Castiel was one of them.

However, Lisa also had no idea that I would be attending her birthday. As far as she was concerned, we were not on good enough terms to speak to eachother, never mind go to parties. Nonetheless, Cas and I were showing up and I was going to teach him how to have a good time.

\\Cas' POV//
"A party? At Lisa's?" My voice was laced with fright and confusion. I can't even order pizza on the phone never mind go to a party. And at Lisa's too. What if Dean gets drunk and ditches me for her? What if he decides I'm not good enough?

I glance at my boyfriend, leaning easily against his car. He's so easy to love, so easy to want. I'm not the only one in love with Dean Winchester and he knew it too. All the girls that look him up and down, sit on his desk in class, flirt with him in the hallways. How could I be sure that one day one of those girls wouldn't steal him right out from under me? What better place to do that than at a party?

"Dean, I really don't think that's a good idea-" his lips cut me off and some of my tension is relieved as I ease into the kiss.

"It'll be fine Castiel. Trust me," he says, pulling away to look at me.

"Dean-"

"Trust me."

I heave a sigh and wrap my arms around him. His heartbeat is steady against my chest and I smile. "Okay. Okay, fine. The things I do for you," I say, rolling my eyes sarcastically and Dean chuckles. His arms suddenly pick me up and put me on the hood of his car. I find myself staring at his lips, perfectly pink and slightly chapped. In seconds, those perfect lips are on mine, moving ravenously. My heart is in the kiss, but my mind is elsewhere.

I am going to the party with Dean. Not to have fun, but to watch him and see if temptation is too sweet for him to resist. And who knows, maybe I would have fun at the same time.

LOLOLOL IM BACK BITCHES. So yes, hello, I know it's been like two months or something but to be really honest this story is making me cringe like there's so many holes and I'm having such a hard time making myself keep writing because of this. But if y'all really want me to keep going I'll try.
Xoxo
-Gossip Girl

SPOILERS

ALSO WTF HAVE YALL BEEN WATCHING SUPERNATURAL LATELY MISHA IS AN AMAZING ACTOR AND CAS IS MAKING ME SO MAD BECAUSE HE LET LUCI IN EVEN THOUGH I LOVE LUCIFER I DONT LOVE TE SITUATION. BUT ILL NEVER REALLY BE MAD AT MY ANGEL FACED BABY CAS. IM JUST IN PAIN.