Jungkook just grinned, showing all of his teeth.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Um... Can I sit here?"

Jungkook blinked twice, "Who are you?"

The girl smiled nervously, "Um, I'm Lee Soojin."

"Oh. I'm Jeon Jungkook," He nodded nonchalantly.

She smiled, "Cool. As I was saying, can I sit here?"

Jimin smirked, "Has the new girl not made any friends yet? You don't want to seem alone do you?"

"Shut up," She mumbled.

"Yeah, Jimin hyung, shut up," Jungkook laughed.

"Who is this new girl we've recruited?" Taehyung said, throwing his arm around Soojin's shoulder.

Soojin blushed, "Hi Taehyung."

"You guys know each other already?" Jimin glared at both of them suspiciously.

"Yeah, we have art together," Taehyung grinned.

"Ooh it sounds like Jiminie hyung is getting jealoussss," Jungkook said in a sing-song voice.

Jimin stuck his tongue out at Jungkook, "Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am n-"

Soojin rolled her eyes, "Whatever. I'm going to find another table. Bye."

Jimin grabbed her arm without thinking, "Your going to stay right here where you are, Lee Soojin." He stared hard at her wide eyes. They warmed him like the sun, but of course he wasn't going to tell her that. 

She gulped. "Okay."

"AYEE JIN HYUNG! JHOPE HYUNG! OVER HERE!"

"Aigoo, deafen the whole earth will you?" Hoseok came over, rubbing his ears.

"미안, 형," Jungkook said, grinning.

"Do you have decent food? The cafeteria people decided to give us leftovers because we were late, and now I don't have any food because a certain Hoseok decided to "accidently" dump everything down the trash. Now I don't even have food to eat!" Jin scowled.

"Hey, are you calling my mouth the trash now? That's not nice! I was hungry, and I thought you didn't want it!" Hoseok scolded.

Jin crossed his arms and huffed.

Jhope sighed and looked across the table. "Who are you?" He said, wrinkling his brow when he saw Soojin.

"Lee Soojin. Your in my math class."

"Oh that's right! You're the girl that has to sit next to Jimin now," Jhope smirked. "He's going to make life a living hell for you," He whispered, so only Soojin heard.

Soojin laughed. He grinned at her, "My name is Hoseok, but everyone calls me Jhope because I'm your angel, I'm your hope. I'm Jhope!" He smiled and made a very cute aegyo face that made Soojin very uncomfortable.

"Hey, your supposed to laugh or pinch my cheek or start fangirling when I do that!"Jhope frowned, crossing his arms.

The look on his face was too funny.

Jimin glared at the pair of them.

What could they possibly be talking about? He scowled. ONLY I CAN MAKE HER LAUGH OK JHOPE. BACK OFF.

Taehyung nudged Jimin's shoulder, "Something bothering you, hmm?"

Jimin snapped his head around. "No, its nothing. Just... thinking about the test next week."

Taehyung covered his mouth with his hands in mock surprise, "Park Jimin is actually thinking about his studies? Who are you and what have you done to Park Jimin?"

Jimin playfully punched V's shoulder, and laughed as he pretended to be in pain.

A/N: You likey? 8 views already? thats an improvement from 3 days ago... ily to you children and i hope you like it lol.

This chapter was a bit of a long one... sorry guys. IT was also super fluffy... idk if i should keep it that way. I like to keep things fluffy, you know what i mean?

I'll try and update as soon as possible but right now.... DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN JUST UPLOADED SO I WILL BE BUSY WATCHING THAT also ill be doing hw BUT THATS NOT IMPORTANT.

anyhoo

i hope you like my story so far and please please please commenttttt!