Rolling my eyes, I couldn't help the butterflies I got in my stomach.

"I don't know where the fuck Jesus Christ is, sorry," I texted back.

Oliver looked down at my face, a sly smirk spreading across his lips. His tattoo hand reached for my phone quickly but I was quicker, putting it back in my pocket before he could grab it.

"What was it that you did then?"

I did the blowjob gesture with my hand and mouth before grabbing my bag and slinging it over my shoulder, "Bye."

"I guess that's gonna change," Oli snickered, Alex still laughing from what I had done. Danielle gave me a look before calling out.

"Just don't rush home! He'll know you're desperate."

Jaime and Tony laughed along with the other as I walked off, slowing my pace slightly when I reached the road. I looked left and right, crossing before making my way home.

I'm sure Oli was just teasing me and Kellin wasn't going to fuck me over a table as I wished- oh, shut up- but I was slightly suspicious. Kellin always seemed pretty blunt and Adam probably told him to text me or something.

I noticed my phone kept buzzing but that was probably just my friends. This happened a lot, there was so many of them that they'd all spam me at once and I'd have to keep checking my phone. I guess I'll just wait until I get home to read them.

Turning a corner, I found myself on that street Justin and I kissed on that time. The small corner store was very visible, quite a lot of people wither inside or outside it. To be fair, I was a pretty popular place for kids to hang out after school and to meet each other at.

Just as I was going past, though it wasn't usual for them to be here, none other than Ronnie Radke and Andy Biersack exited the shop, looking from left to right as they made their way onto the pavement. A pair of hazel eyes landed on me and I knew it was too late.

Ronnie nudged Andy with his elbow as I tried to walk faster, just wanted to get home quickly.

"Hey, fag!"

I kept moving hastily, though I couldn't pick up my pace much more without breaking into a run, and kept my eyes ahead of me, aiming to hide withing the groups of people standing around.

However, all hopes of accomplishing that were lost when I felt a tight hands grab ahold of my arm, causing me to wince and let out a small gasp and they span me round.

I wasn't weak; I had muscles from how much I played both guitar and football but it still hurt.

"Where you going?" Ronnie cackled, keeping his grip on my arm strong.

Andy stood behind him, looking down at his phone, "We don't have time for this, Ronnie. Leave him alone, he's ahold alright gu-"

"Shut it, Biersack," Ronnie scoffed, shorting his friend a look but judging from the way Andy looked at him back, I could tell Ronnie wasn't dumb enough to actually get into a fight with Andy.

I looked around, attempting to find someone to help me but nobody I knew well was here.

"I just wanna talk," Ronnie spoke in a mocking tone as he looked back at me, looking smug.

"I don't give a fuck, dick!"

His frown dropped as he shoved me back harshly, the impact being enough to hurt but not to knock me over completely.

"I'd show some respect if I was you!"

I rolled my eyes, getting into a ready stance. I didn't want to fight but I made sure my feet were shoulder width apart and that I was standing as tall as I could, even though that didn't amout to much. Overall, I was just trying to be defensive.