New Years

Chapter 26

---------------------------------------------

As I woke up is Micheals bed I saw he wasn't in bed with me. I rolled over lookin at the time and saw it was 8:00 am. I sat up wrapping the sheets around my body as Micheal came out of the bathroom.

He had on sweatpants with Calvin Cline Underwear and no shirt on. His hair was wet and messy because he just finished taking a shower.

"Goodmorning princess!" He said walking over to the bed kissing me.

"Goodmorning babe!" I whispered as I kissed him back.

I got up and grabbed some of his basketball shorts and my tank. I went to the bathroom to change. I put on my undies and bra as I slipped on his basket ball shorts and slipped in my tank top.

I walk out to see Micheal laying down in his bed so I decided to join him. As I laid down next to him he wrapped his arms around my waist as he started kissing my neck. After he kissed my neck he started biting my neck.

"Ohhh Micheal!" I moaned in pain

He continued biting my neck as a bruise appeared . He licked it an quickly blew on it bringing shivers threw my body. I touched my neck as I touched my hickey as it hurt.

"I'm sorry i hurt you princess . You just look so damn sexy with that on you!" He said pulling my body close to his.

"It's okay babe now everyone will know I'm officially yours!" I said laughing as I pecked his lips.

I bit his bottom lip and sucked on it as our tounges meet. They fought as he won. I ran my hands up his abs to his chest as Micheal moved me ontop of him. We continued making out for a few more minutes as we both let go for air. I laid my head on his chest as he ran his hands up my back. He kissed my hickey as I jumped from the pain

"Baby it's still tender?!?" He whispered in my ear

I nodded as I bit my lip as I ran my hands up his chest.

"I'm sorry baby!" He said with his puppy dog face.

I couldn't help but to melt he just was so damn cute when he made that face and he knew it to.

"It's okay baby!" I said laying my head in his chest.

"I love you so much Bella!" He whispered into my ear.

"I love you to Micheal!" I said kissing him.

"Want to see our new apartment I got?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

I nodded as I got up and put on my hoodie and boots since it was winter and cold. He put on a white v neck which made him look so sexy.

We left his house holding hands as we hoped into his car. The apartment he got was half way between my house and his. We arrived to these nice tan apartment buildings.

As we jumped out we walked up stairs to the top one as Micheal opened the door.

"This is awesome!" I said shocked.

He gave me a tour of the house first the living room, than the kitchen and the kitchen was beautiful! Than he showed me two bedrooms as than he showed me the master.

"This is our new room!" He said as he hugged me from behind.

I put my hands on his that were wrapped around my waist. As he swayed his hips.

"This is beautiful!" I said smiling

"The monthly rate is only $150." He said.

I was surprised it wasn't that much. It's something we both could afford.

"You like it baby?" He whispered in my ear nibbling in my ear.

"I love it!" I said smiling as I turned facing him giving him a kiss.

"Wonderful babe!" He said kissing me back.

"When do you move in?" I asked as he held me in my arms.

"Anytime. But your not allowed to help me. I don't wan you lifting anything heavy while your pregnant!" He said kissing my forehead

"But I can lift just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean i can't do anything!" I responded back.

"Please baby I don't want you hurting yourself or the baby. Just for me!" He said with a puppy dog face.

"Fine..." I said as I pouted

"Oh we have a Dr. Opt. In a week to confirm my pregnancy since by than ill be about a month.

"Okay baby ill be there!" He said kissing my forehead.

"I should probably get home." I whispered.

"Your right baby!" He said as we walked out of the apartment

We jumped in his car as we headed home. I couldn't wait til we moved into the arpartment together. As we drove up in my drive way my house looked like everyone was gone.

"Thanks for bringing me home babe!" I said turning facing him.

"Anything for my princess. I'm probably going to move in tomorrow so by the end of the day tomorrow that shall be our new home!" He said smirking.

"Ugh I wish I didn't have to go home.." I said as I sighed

"Me either baby...." He said kissing me

He pulled me on top of him as I straddled him as we maked out. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands were in my hips. He started moving my hips back and forth and we continued kissing. I could feel himself getting harder which turned me on.

"Mhmm baby" I moaned as I pulled back from the kiss.

He started moving my hips faster and faster on him as we were literally dry humping.

"Mhm.. Baby I should go." I said moaning

"Alright!" He said as he kissed me. I got out and went around the back threw my room. As I walked into my room I heard the phone ring.

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone

"Hey Bella it's Mom. Me and your dad are going to be moving out to California because your dad got transferred. So talk to your brother about what you guys wanna do. You can move out to California with us or stay in Florida with Family. I got to go Love you Hunny." She said as she hung up.

I changed into my clothes as I ran upstairs to my brothers room. I walked in and saw him there

"Hey mom is moving to California with dad and she told us we can stay in Florida. If you want." I said telling him.

"Yeah ill probalably stay here in the house with Jason and Jacob. Because they talked on moving out here with us." He said

"Is it okay if I move in with Micheal than? Mom said you were in charge so I thought I ask you." I said nervously

"If you want. It doesn't matter to me since your engaged." He said smiling

"Omg really?!?" I asked

"Yeah it's fine with me." He said

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!" I said hugging him.

__________________________

Bella's parents won't me mentioned much anymore since there moving to Flordia. I didn't want to kill them off because than it would make the story sad. So Bella's brother and 2 cousins are going to be her guardians now.

Like/ Comment (:

I have another story called Abuse of you want to check that one out. And I might start a 3rd one. Comment some ideas on what you would like the 3rd book to be about.