Beach Date

Chapter 18

---------------------------------------------

*** Couple Hours Later***

As I went downstairs to my room I grabbed my pink and black zebra print bikini as I stripped out of my clothes I put in my bottoms than my top. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a grabbed a crop top and some bleached studded shorts. I put on some sun tanning lotion as I grabbed my phone.

I didn't need sunglasses because it was around 6:00 and it was going to get dark soon. I grabbed my flip flops as slipped them on. I heard the doorbell ring as I ran upstairs before anyone could get it but when I got up my brother and answered the door.

"Wonderful!" I whispered to myself as I walked up stairs to the front door.

"Hey beautiful!" He said kissing my forehead

"Hey baby! Well lets go!" I said pushing him out the door before my brother could say anything.

"So want to take my car or your car?" He asked as he walked me up against the garage door pulling me close.

"Lets do my car incase we wanna have some fun since my car is bigger!" I said as I bit my lip as I ran my fingers up his chest.

We walked to my car and I jumped in the drivers seat and he went into the passenger seat. Since I have a hummer and he has a sports car there was more room in my car. As we got to the beach there wasn't a lot of people there probally like 4 or 5.

We hopped out and laid our towels down. As I stripped out of my shorts and t shirt all of a sudden Micheal picked me up around his shoulder and threw me in the water

"Fuck it's cold!" I yelled

"Oops baby it slipped!" He said smirking

"We'll I guess you just aren't getting a kiss today then!" I said crossing my arms.

"We'll than I'm just going to have to kiss you!" He said walking over to me pulling me close in for a kiss. As our lips meet I literally melted I placed my arms around his neck as we had a passionate make up session.

After we finished making out we played in the water, we built sandcastles, we were like little kids in a candy store. As we finally got done we sat down at our towel and just talked.

"OMG you won't believe what my brother did." I said

"What did he do?!" He questioned

"I told him I had a day with you tonight at the beach and he threw a damn condom at me!" I said pouting.

Micheal just laughed as I told him I didn't know why he was laughing.

"Wanna have some fun before I take you home?" He asked

"Not here on the beach there's people but you know where we could do it." I said putting my finger on his lips.

"Where?!" He said with a smirk.

I pointed to my car as he nodded we gathered up all our things and I threw my clothes and bags in the front seat. Micheal got in on one side and laid down and I got in in the other and laid on top of him. He was just in his swim suit bottoms.

We started kissing very softly at first but as we went on our kisses got more rough. I kissed all over Micheals abs because I loved his body it was amazing.

"You like that baby?!?" He asked with a smirk as I nodded.

"We'll that's all yours!" He said smirking as he put him self on top.

He unhooked my bikini top and started sucking on my nipple as he ran his hands over my body.

"Mhmm.... Baby!" I said as I moaned

He kissed down my stomach til he reached my bikini bottom. He slid his shorts and boxers off as I removed my bikini bottom. He slid me closer to him right before he stuck his dick in all at once.

"OHHHH Micheal!" I moaned loud as a smirk appeared on his face.

He started thrusting slow and all sexually than as he started getting turned on he started moving faster and faster.

"Harder baby!" I moaned as he did as he was told.

We went faster and faster as my body moved in sync with his. I needed more I was so turned on. I felt my body tense up.

"Baby I'm going to cum!" I moaned as he stuck his dick out of me and stuck his face in my pussy as I cummed in his mouth.

"Mhmm. Baby you taste good!" He said laying on top of me kissing me so I could taste my juices. As I ran my hands up his muscular back.

"Your right I do taste good baby!" I said smirking

"We better get you home!" He said slipping back on his shorts as I changed back into my bikini. He gave me one last kiss before we went into the front seat to head home.

We got out of the back and got in the front as I started my car I drove home as I was holding his hand and driving with the other. As we pulled up I slipped on my shorts and T shirt as I walked him over to his car. I sat in the hood as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I had fun tonight babe!" I said kissing him.

"I had tons of fun with you beautiful!" He said kissing me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We made out for about 5 minutes in my driveway before I headed inside. As I walked in I saw my brother sitting at the table.

"So how was the date?" My brother asked.

"It was fine!" I replied back

"It was more than fine if you spent about 5 minutes making out in the driveway." He said smirking

"Whatever you don't know what your talking about!" I said as I walked down stairs to my room. I slipped off my shorts and T shirt along with my bikini as I put on a purple bra and panties as I slept in a big T shirt with booty shorts. I walked over to my bed and laid down wishing I was falling asleep next to Micheal. But I finally dozed off and fell to sleep.