Christmas

Chapter 21

---------------------------------------------

As I woke up Christmas morning I was so excited. I loved Christmas it's when my family came into town, when everyone was happy & together, etc. I just loved that feeling. I woke up and saw snow falling from the sky it was amazing. I put on sweatpants and a hoodie and walked up stairs and saw my grandparents.

"OMG hi!" I said running up to ten giving them a hug!

"Hey sweetie!" My grandmother said

"Omg I missed you so much!" I said hugging my grandfather.

I haven't seen my grandparents for a few months because my grandmother has been fighting cancer and she kicked cancers ass. But my grandfather has been with her supporting her so it was a dream come true when I saw them.

We were having a Christmas party with most of our family and I'm super excited because my parents are letting him come and meet the family.

As my mom and grandmother made breakfast we sat in the living room where the tree and presents were. My parents always waited til after breakfast before we opened presents.

"Breakfast is ready guys!!!" My grandmother yelled.

Me, my brother, dad, and grandfather all went upstairs to the dining room where the table was set. My mom put out eggs, hash browns, bacon, toast, you hurt, fruit, etc. I loved when my grandmother and mom cooked together because they were amazing!

We all sat down and started talking than the topic finally came up I was waiting for this because I knew it would come up.

"So Bella I heard were going to e meeting Micheal for the first time." My grandfather said

"Yes you will he's really excited on meeting the family." I said smiling.

I know my father doesn't really like him but my mom doesn't love him or hate him. But I know they told my grandparents things but they never judge there willing to give him a chance with I'm totally excited and so grateful they are.

"So tell us about him." My grandmother said.

"Well he's a football player at our school, he loves everything to do with sports, um... He's a junior just like me he's a few months older, he's really sweet, etc." I said smiling like a little girl.

"So what did you get him?!?" My grandmother said with a curious smile.

"Um... Well I got him a sliver and black metallic watch and a football from his favorite team with everyone's signature on it." I said with a smile.

"That's so nice!" She said smiling

As we finished we all cleaned up from breakfast and when we were done we all went down stairs to open presents. It probably took about 2 hours to open everything and clean everything up. I looked at the clock and saw it was noon so I decided to get dress since the party started at 4.

"I'm going to go get dress than come back up and help." I told my mom as I walked down to my room.

I stripped out of my clothes and changed into a red fitted sweater dress which came a little above my knees but didn't look to sexy. I did my makeup and curled my hair as i put on black ankle boots with heels. I walked over to my full length mirror and took a quick glance at myself. As I walked back upstairs.

"You look great pumpkin!" My grandmother said giving me a hug

"Thanks grandma!" I said hugging her back.

I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to the door to answer it. I opened the door and saw it was Micheal.

"Hey baby!!" I said giving him a hug.