Party Time

Chapter 10

---------------------------------------------

I walked up to my room and let my hair down as I touched up my bouncy curls and my makeup. I walked to my closet and grabbed a black fitted dress which made my butt and boobs look amazing.

I'm not a real party girl but Micheal is the captain of the football team and he loves going to those kinds of parties so I'm going to make so no bimbo throws herself at him.

I grabbed my black heels which made me 5'6 I was still shorting than Micheal because he's 6'3. I know I'm a midget compared to him. I looked at the clock and went upstairs to meet Micheal as I walked up his face dropped.

"Wow umm... Bella you look amazing!" He said as I walked up to him.

"Why thank you!" I said giving him a kiss.

He held my hand as we walked out of the door. We hoped into the car and drove off to the party. As we pulled up to this big house we could hear the music from outside.

"Now no drinking tonight Micheal!" I said laughing

"Don't worry babe I won't!" He said giving me a kiss as we hoped out of his car and walked into the party with our fingers intwined.

As we walked in there were so many people here if I had to guess probably like 150-200.

"Lets dance!" Micheal said as he held my hand.

As we stepped on the floor a slow song came on. I put my arms around his neck as I laid my head on his chest. He put his arms around my waist as he ran his hands up my back.

"I love you so much Bella!" He whispered in my ear.

"I love you to Micheal!" I said as I lifted my head up and gave him a sweet kiss.

We stayed at the party for about 3 more hours so it was like 11:00 and I had a curfew of 11:30. We hoped in his car and headed of to my house. As we pulled up to my house Micheal stopped me before I got out of the car.

"Babe what's wrong!" I asked as I turned facing him.

"I wish your parents accepted of our relationship." He said as he put his hand on my cheek.

"We'll my mom loves you my dad is worried that I'm going to get pregnant. Thats all babe!" I said as I kissed his hand.

"We'll what happen if you do get pregnant." He said.

"If I do I know I will have you by my side that's all I need I don't need anyone else but you!" I said giving him a kiss.

"Come one I better get you to your door so your dad doesn't bring a shotgun to me!" He said laughing.

As we walked to the front door I sat in the railing to my porch. Micheal put his hands on my thighs as I wrapped my legs around his waist. As I gave him a kiss. Than my dad flashed the porch light telling me it was time to come in.

"We'll that's my cue!" I said as he helped me down.

"Sleep right baby!" He said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks dad!" I said as I walked into the house and walked down to my room and I just laid on my bed. Just thinking of everything that has happened. As I closed my eyes and fell asleep.