Dinner with the fam

Chapter 5

---------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning earlier than I usually do because I needed to talk to my parents. I ran upstairs to the kitchen as I saw my parents eating breakfast.

"Hey honey your up early!" They said as I sat down at the table.

"Yeah uhm. I really need to talk to you about something." I said in a nervous voice.

"You know you can tell us anything!" My mother said as I saw my dad there just looking at me.

"We'll I know you guys don't approve if me and Micheals relationship. But I love him and I want you to please give him a chance he's nice guy!" I pleaded out.

"No I know the kind of guy he is!" My dad yelled

"Please!" I whispered as I looked at my mom.

"Honey lets have Micheal over for dinner. Bella is right we don't really know the kid!" She said as she walke over to my dad.

"Alright fine! Have him be here around 6:00." My father said grumpy

"Yay thank you!" I said in a happy voice as I ran over to give my mom and dad a hug.

I ran downstairs to text Micheal if he could come over to formally meet my parents. He was just as excited as I was because I knew he was tired of sneaking around.

I laid back down in my bed as I went back to sleep.

I woke up later that day to get ready for this dinner. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I changed into a sundress with a vest. I walked up stairs as I saw my mom and dad cooking as I saw my brother watching tv.

*** Ding! Ding! ***

I heard the doorbell ring I ran over to the door and saw it was Micheal.

"Hi babe!" I said giving him a hug.

"Hi baby!" He said kissing my forehead.

I introduced him to my family and I started to give him a tour threw my house. I walked him upstairs, and downstairs.

"Dinner is ready!" I heard my mom yell.

We all sat down at the table and started talking. It was going good until my dad stepped in.

"So what do you plan to do when you get older Micheal?" My dad said.

"We'll I plan on eiether being a cop or a criminal Lawyer." Micheal said.

"So have you and my daughter been having sex." My dad asked.

"Dad stop!" I yelled

"It's cool. Uhm. No we actually haven't." He said.

"I don't believe you!" My father said

"Okay uhm well I'm sorry you don't believe me but I'm telling the truth." Micheal said.

He was actually answering these questions really good I'm surprised but what my dad said was not okay.

"So Micheal why do you want to date my daughter!" My father said

"Well I think your daughter is very very pretty but everyone can see that, she's smart, kind hearted, polite, she's outgoing. I love everything thing about your daughter." Micheal said with a smile on his face. What he said caused me to have a smile on my face to.

As the dinner continued I was impressed on how Micheal handled everything tonight he did a great job.

Dinner finally ended and Micheal said he had to get going he said goodbye to my family as I walked him out.

"You did a great job baby I might just have to award you!" I said smirking.

"Oh really!" He said as he gave me a kiss.

"Meet me in my room in 20 min." I said whispering in his ear.

As I walked back inside I helped my parents clean up from dinner. I kissed my mom and dad goodnight and told them I was going to bed. As I walked down to my room I locked the door.