Quickie

Chapter 8

---------------------------------------------

We continued making out as I ran my hands up his muscular back. He slid his hand down my body as he started feeling me up threw my shorts. He moved his kisses down to my neck. Than all of a sudden my phone rang.

"I have to get that baby!" I said moaning as I ran my fingers threw his hair.

"Okay pumpkin!" He said kissing my forehead as he got off me.

"What do you want!" I said as I answered my phone knowing it was my brother.

"Mom told me to tell you that you have to be home by 5:00." He said

"Ugh fine!" I said hanging up.

"Who was that??" Micheal asked

"It was my brother he said my parents want me home at 5:00!" I said as I sat up.

"Why you look said baby?!" He said

"Because I don't want to leave I want to stay here with you!" I said with my puppy dog face.

"Don't worry princess we will be together all the time really soon!" He said kissing me.

"Baby lets talk." I said sitting on his lap with my legs around his waist.

"You know I'll have trouble listening with you on me!" He said smirking as he put his hands around my waist

"Baby just listein. What would have happen if I was pregnant like what would we have done..." I said in a worried voice.

"You know I would still be here by your side. You know that babe!" He said

"Yeah I know that but how would we afford it." I said

"Babe we don't have to think of it because your not pregnant." Micheal said as he pulled me closer to him.

"I guess your right!" I said kissing him.

"Now we have about an hour before you have to go home you want to have some fun!" He said smirking as he ran his hands up my back.

"I would love to but I don't think he have enough time." I said frowning.

A sad look appeared on his face. I ran my hands up his body as I bit my lip.

"How about you eat me out!" I whispered in his ear as a big smile appeared on his face.

He picked me up kissing me and carried me into his room. As he closed the soothe laid me down on his bed as I took off my shorts and panties.

He started licking and kissing my inner thighs as he ran his hands up my leg. He kissed the outside of my pussy before he slid his tounge in. As his tounge slid around the inside of my pussy I grabbed his head and pushed him further in as I moaned in pleasure as he reached my bud.

"Mhhmm baby I want you now!" I moaned as he continued eating me out.

I started moving my hips as he started eating me as he ran his hands up and down my thighs.

"Ohh baby I need you know!!!" I moaned as I grabbed into the sheets.

As he was still eating me out he slid off his pants and boxers.

"Okay just a quickie!" He smirked as he spread my legs apart as he shoved his dick in all at once.

He started thursting in and out harder than ever.

"OHH MY GOD!!!!!!!" I moaned loud

I pushed him back so i was ontop and I started riding his dick. I put my hands on his shoulders as I started moving my hips. I started off slow than I went faster and faster. Micheal threw his head back. Than not to long after I cummed all over him. He licked up all my juices and gave me a kiss so I could taste myself.

"Baby you better get home!" He whispered in my ear.

I got up and put my panties and shorts back on as I was pulled in for a kiss. The kiss was passionate as he had his hands on my face.

He walked me out to my car as he helped me in.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow for school!" He said as he put his hand on my thigh."

"Omgee baby I almost forgot. Yes pick me up at 6:00." I said as I picked up his hand and kissed it.

"I love you Bella!" He said

"I love you to baby!" I said as I gave him one last kiss as I closed my door and headed on home.