Dinner with the Boyfriends parents

Chapter 12

---------------------------------------------

As we walked into Micheals house I saw his mother in the kitchen.

"Mom this is Bella my girlfriend!" He said as we walked into the kitchen.

"Nice to meet you Bella Micheal has told us so many nice things about you!" She said with a smile on her face as she gave me a hug.

"Nice to meet you too!" I smiled back.

"Your dad and two brothers are comic home today around 4:00." His mother told Micheal

"Okay!" He said as we went up to his room.

"Your mom is nice" i said as I flopped on his bed.

"Yeah my dad is the strict one my mom is really easy going he said as cuddled next to me.

I rolled over to my side facing him as our hands played with each other as he kissed my forehead.

"You want to watch a movie?" Micheal suggested.

"Sure!" I sad sitting up against his head board.

He closed his blinds so it was dark with some light in and he put in the movie and flopped down right next to me. He put his arm around me as I moved in closer to him. As the movie played I knew it was horror film because of the music.

For most of the movie I had my head buried in his chest because I hated horror films I mean I like them I just don't like being scared. Micheal finally turned off the movie as input my Han on his chest on lifted my head.

"It's alright the movie is off you baby!" He said laughing.

"I'm not a baby I just don't like getting scared!" I pouted

"Your so cute when you pout!" He said climbing on top of me giving me a kiss.

"That's what I was going for!" I whispered before kissing him back as I put my hands on his face. Than all of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Micheal said as he climbed off of me.

Than all of a sudden Micheals 5 year old brother comes running in.

"Awhh he's so cute!" I said smiling

"Mommy and Daddy said its time for dinner!" He said running up to Micheal.

He was so cute playing with his younger brother. He was so good with kiss I can't wait til were able to start a family.

"Come on babe I have to introduce you to my father." He said as he held my hand.

I was so nervous he said so many things on how his dad never like his girlfriends, how he was mean, etc.

"Dad this is Bella my girlfriend!" Micheal said walking down the stairs.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Johnston!" I said.

"Nice to meet you Bella!" He said back.

We all sat back down at the table and started talking.

"So Bella tell us about yourself." Micheals mom said

"We'll I used to be a cheerleader at our school til I was dropped and broke my ankle and I never went back, I have an older brother, and I said a few more things about myself."

"I used to be a cheerleader how long were you cheering for?" His mom asked.

"Uhm.... I would have to say about 8 years." I responded

"That's a long time." She said shocked.

"Do you play any instruments?" His father asked.

"Yes i have been playing the guitar since I was 6 and the piano since I was 9." I responded

"Stop questioning her like shes on trial!" Micheal said laughing.

We finished talking as we finished dinner. Micheals parents cleaned up from dinner as I started to get my stuff ready to go.

"Nice meeting you Mr. & Mrs. Johnston" I said.

"Nice meeting you to Bella!" They smiled as they responded.

Micheal walked me out to his car so he could take me home because I have a curfew of 10:00 since its a school night. We hopped in his car as we drove home. We didn't live that far away we lived about 10 min.

"I don't think you parents like me." I said as we pulled up to my house.

"Babe they just need to get to know you that's all." He said as we got out of the door and he walked me to the door.

"I just wish I could be with you right now!" I said as I put my arms around his neck.

"Me too baby! After we win tomorrow how about we celebrate!" He said pulling me in close to him.

"Only if you win!" I started laughing as he gave me a kiss.

"Don't worry we will!" He whispered before kissing me back.

Our kisses got rougher as we pushed me up against the house gently. Our he bit my lip as he grabbed my ass.

"Til you win!" I smirked as I pulled back from the kiss.

I walked in my house as I watched him walk back to his car. He was so cute I'm so happy e was mine. I walked down to my room as I stripped out of my dress and into sweats and a sports bra. I climbed into bed as my room was cold and grabbed my covers an fell to sleep.