Another day

Chapter 11

---------------------------------------------

***Beep Beep***

I woke up the next morning as I got up and straighten my hair I put on some makeup as I looked in the mirror. I walked out to my closet and grabbed a long beach dress and a best. I quickly slipped on my panties and bra as I put on the dress and vest.

"Bella Micheal is here to pick you up!" I heard my mom yell.

Damn he was early it thought to myself. I grabbed my phone and bag as I ran ups stairs. I gave my mom a kiss as I walked out with Micheal.

"Hey babe you should come over for dinner my family wants to meet you!" He said as I leaned up against his car.

Even though we have been friends for a long time I've really never formally met. Yes that's weird but his parents are just like mine they are strict.

"Of course I would love to meet them!" I said giving him a kiss.

"Oh and our first game is Tomorrow and I want you there princess!" He said pulling me in closer.

We hoped into his car and drove off to school. We talked about random shit as we pulled up to school.

"Oh and one more thing baby!" He said putting his arm around me.

"It's a tradition that all the football players girlfriends wear there guys jersey to school so before we go to my house we have to stop by the gym so I can give it to you!" He said kissing my forehead as we jumped out of his car.

We walked into school with our fingers intwined as we walked to our lockers. I took out book and changed them with books in my locker. I leaned up against my locker as Micheal finished putting books in.

"Baby why are you so perfect!" He said as he leaned me against his locker.

"Because your in my life!" I said kissing him.

"Come on baby we better get to class." He breathed heavily as he pulled away from the kiss.

As we walked to our first class we were stopped by this bleach blonde hair girl that came up and gave Micheal a hug.

"Omg Micheal it's been forever I miss you!" She said in her high pitch voice.

"Hi Jennifer this is my girlfriend Bella!" He said sitting her down as he put his arm around me.

Her face was silent as we walked to class.

"Who was that bimbo!" I asked

"That's my ex girlfriend!" He said as he pulled me in for a kiss as the bell rang for class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the last bell rang for school me and Micheal walked to the gym holding hands. As we reached the gym we walked to his locker for football. I sat done on the bench facing the locker as he got out his jersey.

"Okay so I'll give you it back after school!" He said handing me his jersey.

"Oh no this one is for you to keep I got another one for me!" He said with a cheesy smile in his face.

"Omg!!!" I said giving him a kiss as the coach came in.

"So Bella how do you like your jersey!?!" He asked

"I love it how did you get him two!" I asked

"We'll since he's the captain and my best man on the team I asked him what he wanted for being so good and he asked for that!" He said as he gave me a hug.

"Remember Micheal the whole team is dressing up in black dress pants and a baby blue dress shirt since we have a game tomorrow." Coach said as Micheal nodded.

Our school colors were black, blue, and white and every time we had a game all the football players had to dress up and there girls wear there jerseys.

"Well we gotta go coach see you tomorrow after school!" He said grabbing his football bag as he shook coaches hand. As we walked out of the gym with our fingers locked.

"I'm sorry it's my size I didn't know what size to get you so it's going to be big on you!" He said getting in his car.

"That's fine baby!" I said as he drove to his house.