Me and my baby

Chapter 2

---------------------------------------------

As I walked into my room I unlocked the door the door that leads out to the backyard. Micheal comes in through the backyard into my room so nobody sees him. Everybody in our neighborhood knows each other so everything someone did wrong someone told our parents. I cleaned up my room a little bit before Micheal got here.

"Hey baby!" He said as he pulled my body to his.

"Hey babe I didn't hear you come in!" I said giving him a kiss.

"So are your parents home?" He asked as he held me in his arms.

"Nope there gone to late and so is my brother were all alone!" I said squirming as I smiled.

Micheal picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist as he gave me a kiss. He grabbed my butt as he laid me down in my bed.

He but my lip as his tounge entered my mouth. Our bodies were moving with our kisses. I grabbed on to his shirt taking it off exposing his body.

He had an amazing body. I ran my fingers up his abs as we continued making out. He took off my shirt as kissed my neck he slid his hands under my back as he unhooked my bra.

I helped him take it off. As my bra was off he circled my nipples with his tounge. I ran my fingers threw his hair as he started sucking on my boobs. It felt so good I moaned in pleasure. He kissed all over my whole body as he made his way down to his sweatpants.

He slid them down to my ankles as I kicks them off. He kissed my inner thigh teasing me. He started making me wet and he noticed. He kept on teasing me as he ran his hands up and down my thighs. He finally slid off my panties as he started eating my pussy.

He slid his tounge in and slid it around on my sensitive spot. I grabbed his head and pushed his closer to my pussy. He found my g-spot and started sliding his tounge around. Which made me squirm.

"Mhmm... Baby!" I said as I squirted all my juices in his mouth.

"You taste good too babe!" He said as he smirked.

I grabbed onto his jeans signaling that I wanted him to take them off. He did as I asked as he took off his jeans and boxers. When he got back on my bed he spread my legs apart as he slid his penis inside of me.

"Ohh my god!!!!!!!" I yelled as he grabbed onto my bed frame and started thrusting himself in and out of me.

"Mhmm.... Faster baby faster!!!!" I moaned.

He did as he was told and thrusted faster and faster. He threw his head back in pleasure as he put the rest of his penis inside of me.

"Scream my name!!" Micheal said in a sexy voice.

I was trying to not moan but I couldn't help it. He thrusted harder and faster. I gripped onto the sheets.

"MIICHEAL!!" I moaned as he continued to fuck me.

I ran my hands up his back as I accidentally scratched him. But it turned him on.

"Ohh Bella your so beautiful!" He said as be was still thrusting his penis in and out of me.

You could hear the bed moving good thing nobody was home.

"Ohh baby ! I'm going to cum!" I yelled as he picked up his speed.

Then not to long after I cummed all over him. He licked up all my juices. as we laid there cuddling. Our naked boddies pressed together.

"I love you so much Bella!" He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too baby!" I said climbing on top of him giving him a kiss. I just laid on top of him as he ran his hands up my naked body.

"I'm going to go take a shower. I'll be back out soon!" I whispered in his ear as I climbed off of him as he watched me walk into the bathroom. I turned on the hot water as I jumped in. I squirmed as the water his my body it felt so good. I put body wash all over my body. As I let the water run down rinsing it off.

I climbed out and grabbed a towel. I put my hair up in a sloppy bun as I dried myself off with my towel.

I put on zebra panties and bra as I walked out to grab some clothes. Michael grabbed me from behind and kissed my neck. I turned around and gave him a kiss.

"I'm going to go take a shower!" He said whispering in my ear.

"Okay ill be here waiting!" I said as I smiled.

I grabbed some tie dyed shorts and a crop top. I did my make up not to much but enough to make my face glow.

As Michael came out he was in jeans and he had no shirt on. His body was so sexy. He had muscular arms and a 8 pack.

"Baby I got to go to football pratice I'll call you later tonight!" He said kissing me.

"You have to go ready!" I said pouting

"Don't worry baby I'll come back later tonight if that will make you feel better!" He said as he pulled me close giving me one last kiss.

He grabbed his shirt as he ran his fingers threw his damp hair. As I watched him walk out of my room. I walked upstairs and decided to order a pizza.