"Waiting for patrols to finish." Raf answered simply.

Minnie nodded, that was to the point. Not knowing what else to really say she tottered off and left them to their waiting. Truth be told she was returning back to an empty room. She must have been well and truly out of it for her not to wake up when Optimus had shifted forms and gone off. Hearing mumbling she rushed to the door, "Smokescreen!"

The silver and blue bot jumped, he tried to look casual about jumping at the sound of her voice, yet failed. He gave a sheepish smile and walked up to the doorway she was peeking through. "What are you doing?"

"I could ask the same thing. I heard patrols were happening, why aren't you out too?"

Smokescreen gave a shrug, "I'm not sure, something about keeping guard here because the Decepticons are getting dangerously close each time they pop up."

Minnie nodded and walked up to him. "Know what the 47 spheres are?"

Smokescreen blinked and looked confused. "Where's this coming from?"

"A dream."

He looked thoughtful and nodded slowly. "47 spheres." He repeated and turned and walked down the corridor. Minnie ran after him. "This is troubling." She looked up at him, he shifted forms and opened a door. "When I have troubling thoughts, a nice drive usually helps."

"Nice, or speedy?"

"How about both?"

"Both works for me!" She grinned and jumped in, putting her seatbelt on she was suddenly shot backwards in her seat when Smokescreen shuttled off out of the base. Ratchet jumped out of the way of them and frowned in their direction as they disappeared.

"Oops." Smokescreen said.

"Yeah, I don't think he'd appreciate being run over." Minnie laughed and put the window down. She hadn't been outside really, not since being taken. It was nice. The sun was in the sky bathing everything in a warm orange glow. Leaning her arm against the window frame, she leaned her head against her hand. Giving a sigh she shut her eyes. Smokescreen was right, a nice speedy drive was helping clear her head.

Unfortunately though, one she returned back to the base with Smokescreen, the time eventually came for her to share her riddle. Minnie stopped beside Ironhide as Optimus stood talking to him and Ratchet. Ironhide noticed her first. Kneeling down he picked her up. "What's wrong?"

"Wrong? Why do you think something is wrong?" Minnie asked.

Ironhide smiled. It seemed her rambled response was answer enough to show that something was wrong. Giving a huff, she crossed her arms, she just got duped by Ironhide and she wasn't really amused about it. "Go on then," he said, "What's wrong?"

"Being serious now?"

"When am I not?" Ironhide shrugged.

Minnie narrowed her eyes, which just caused Ironhide to let out a quiet laugh. "What are the 47 spheres?" Out of all the words the whisper had told her, this was the main thing which bothered her. She couldn't for the life of her, figure it out.

Optimus turned to them both. "You had more dreams?"

"I did."

Ratchet looked confused. "Isn't that normal?"

"Not if you're having my dreams." Minnie shook her head and jumped onto the platform near them when Ironhide held her out to it. Leaning against the rail she looked at the three of them. Ratchet still didn't seem to believe that her dreams were any different than any other humans. "When the 47 spheres align, a perpetual conflict will culminate upon a world forged from chaos. And the weak shall perish in the shadow of a rising darkness." Minnie repeated, she was just confused by the words when they'd been spoken to her. But when she told the three bots in front of her, they all looked thoughtful, if not a little concerned.

"Primus told you this?" Optimus asked. To him he did not know who else could tell her such a thing other than him.

"You...you spoke to Primus?" Ratchet stuttered and blinked several times at her. Minnie slowly shrugged yet nodded, she didn't know who it was exactly, but she guessed she may as well just nod and agree. "What do her words mean?" The medic asked while turning to look to his leader.

"I don't know, Ratchet." Optimus answered honestly. He turned and walked a few steps away, he was thinking so the three of them stayed silent. He looked to the floor and slowly up at the huge computer screen in front of him.

Could it be Megatron which was being mentioned in her words? Perhaps, but it didn't seem likely. Each time Megatron did something, no one was having riddles sent to them through dreams. Repeating Minnie's words silently to himself he turned sharply. There was one being, and from the expression on his face the other two Autobots looked worried. "Shadow of a rising darkness," Optimus repeated. "Unicron."

——

(Edited: 6/August/2020)