CHAPTER 29

Sam's POV

I was lying on my bed, staring at the nightlight; I can't sleep in the dark. It was really late at night but my thoughts wouldn't let me sleep. I saw something on twitter hours ago that made me really sad.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing.

Ethan: IM WAITING FOR YOUOUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE! GET OUT NOW!

I stood up from the bed and looked out of my window. I saw him pacing back and forth, nervously running his hands through his dark brown hair.

Sam: It's almost three in the morning.what are you doing here? 

Ethan: I SAID NOW!!!

I sighed wondering what he wants. He was probably thinking about me and I honestly don't know if I should be happy about it because he looked so indignant.

I threw my phone on my bed carefully and quickly slipped on my shoes. I walked downstairs on my tiptoes, making sure to be as quite as possible. I don't want to wake up anyone, especially Mary.

The moment I closed the house door, I felt someone grabbing my wrist. It was Ethan. He pulled me forward leading me to his car.

"Ethan..you're hurting me." I complained but that didn't stop him.

He opened the passenger's seat door and shut it closed. He quickly got in the car and sat on the driver's seat. He placed his hands on the wheel clenching his teeth. The veins on the backs of his hands stuck out because he was gripping the wheel so tightly. He wasn't even looking at me.

Ethan's POV

"Ethan..what's wr-"

"I can't take it anymore!" I yelled cutting her off, my breathing heavy and fast. I finally turned around so I could face her. "I can't spend another minute away from you, Sam. I know I acted like an asshole. It's all my fault baby." I slowly took her hands in mine.

"I shouldn't have pressured you. Mary's been your best friend for years now..she is important to you and I should've understood that earlier...I'm so sorry."

She sighed looking down on our hands, her fingers begun rubbing mine softly making me chuckle a little. "It's my fault Ethan...you were right..they have to know the truth and they would have known by now...but they don't..because of me.."

I cupped her soft cheek in my hand, caressing it. "It's okay. We'll tell them whenever you're ready." I slowly leaned forward and kissed her forehead closing my eyes. I pulled back and gave her a reassuring look. That was when I saw her eyes getting teary. She looked back down right away.

"Ayye...why are you crying?" I lifted up her chin with my fingers. She was still avoiding eye contact with me.

"I-I...I'm just happy we are back together." She said on the verge of crying.

I gave her a half smile. "Is it only that?" I asked.

"Yeah..just that." She smiled. I know there's something upsetting her.

"Sam, that smile couldn't be more fake...tell me what's wrong." I muttered.

"Everyone hates me Ethan." Her voice cracked as she started crying.

"Why are you saying that, baby?" I pulled her in a hug and she buried her face in my chest crying silently.

"Your fans...they never liked me..a lot of them hate on me online and a few days ago things got worst.." She cried out. I was listening to her carefully, my hand rubbing her back in gentle circles.

"When you and Grayson went live on younow, they noticed the way we were looking at each other and they said that I'm using both of you to get fame and attention." She mumbled, her voice shaky and low.

It hurts me so much seeing her in that situation. "Why didn't you tell me all that earlier?" I said caressing her soft hair, breathing in her scent.

"Because...I didn't want you to think that I'm trying to turn you against them...but Ethan...I'm not using either you or Grayson..I-I swear..please believe me." She started crying harder.

I pulled away from the hug and cupped her face in both of my hands. "Don't you ever say that again. Of course I believe you...don't you know how precious you are to me?..I'm in love with you, Sam." I was looking deep in her eyes, meaning every word I said.

"You are?" She sniffed. I nodded my head yes, wipping her tears with my thumbs.

A genuine smile slowly appeared on her beautiful face and her eyes brightened up. "I'm in love with you too, Ethan." From the tone of her voice I can tell she means it.

I slowly leaned in looking at her lips. I put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her closer. I pressed my lips on hers and kissed her passionately. I've been waiting to do this for so long. My heart was racing just like the first time we kissed.

"Come here." I mumbled grabbing her waist softly and bringing her closer. As she leaned over me, she moved toward the radio and her hand accidentally turned on the volume.

I sat her down on top of me, her legs across mine and our faces inches apart as "Adore you" by Miley Cyrus was playing. 

I was about to turn off the music but she stopped me. "Don't. It's a nice song...and it reminds me of you."

I chuckled thinking the lyrics of the song. She started kissing my jaw and chin making me giggle. My hand gripped the back of her neck, raising her lips higher to mine. Our kiss sweet at first, then turning deeper, until my hands were buried in her hair and our tongues were tangled.

I pulled my head back a little, so that our foreheads touched lightly. My heartbeat picked up as I met her eyes. "After all these months I still want you like crazy and trust me..it would hurt like hell to lose you...what have you done to me?" I whispered, my lips brushing against hers.

We stayed together in my car until sunrise. We both fell asleep and when I woke up early in the morning and saw her still in my arms, I knew there was no better way to start my day.

----------------------------------------------------------

LOL THIS IS SO CLICHE BUT IT'S CUTE

ugh i want ice cream

:)