CHAPTER 14

Ethan's POV

"What are you doing!? DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH HER." I yelled walking straight to them. I grabbed her waist pulling her towards me.
I've been waiting to touch her for so long..but never that way!

I noticed Grayson has a boner..eww.
I took a pillow and threw it on his dick.

"You're a..forget it! You can go hook up with anyone you want I don't give a fuck about you!" I screamed right in her face. She stepped back looking kinda scared but also confused.

I went to my room and I slammed the door shut. I don't care what she's thinking of me. I felt sad, angry, hurt, betrayed..I just..She's a damn slut! She told me she has a boyfriend and that she's sexting me for fun..but now she's making out with my own brother? She's a fucking whore!

How do they even know each other? I need to have a talk with Grayson.

I sat on my bed. I run my fingers through my hair as I let myself fall in the bed. I'm staring at the ceiling and the only image I have on my mind right now is Sam on Grayson's lap.

I saw small bruises, also known as hickeys, on her neck. I don't know why but that saddens me. You know what they say about hickeys..they're like a proof that someone is yours. It's like 'marking your territory'. The thing is..I don't want her to be Grayson's.
I want her to be mine, only mine.

Sam's POV

Ummmmm..what the fuck just happened??

I would have screamed so loud and started fangirling like crazy but I never expected him to act like what. I mean I have no idea what he was talking about.

"Is he taking drugs or something?" I asked more confused than I've ever been in my entire life. The only time I remember being that confused was when I saw a video of a woman giving birth to a baby on youtube when I was 11.

"I thought he doesn't but after what just happened..I'm having doubts." He said taking the pillow away from his grown member and putting his hand in his pants. (pic😉) I gaze at it and I felt myself blushing knowing I was the one who caused it. Even Ethan noticed his bulge earlier.

When Ethan grabbed my waist, he slightly hugged me. He probably didn't really know what he was doing. He seemed angry but..he didn't grab me with force. He was careful and gentle. Exactly how I imagined his, fuckboy's, touch.

I sat next to Grayson again. "Now where were we?" He asked placing his hand on my thigh but I rejected him by turning my head away a bit to avoid eye contact. I really didn't feel like continuing our make out session after what happened.

He cupped my face with his hand gently as he fondled my cheek. He leaned down to my neck tugging a strand of hair behind my ear. He kissed my neck and I could feel him smiling through the kisses. "Hope you don't mind the hickeys I left on your skin.." He whispered in my ear before kissing my lips. His breath tingled me and that moment I knew I couldn't resist.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him closer. I kissed his sharp jaw that I always admired.

"Wait.." I leaned back. "..did you say hickeys?" I asked touching my neck with my fingertips.

"Yeah are you okay with that?"

"Of course. I love hickeys I've just...never really had one nor have I given one to anyone before.." I felt embarrassed after saying that. I mean, Grayson obviously has had many girlfriends in his life. I doubt he's a virgin..but I am!

"You can give me a hickey." He smirked biting his lip.

"Okay where?" I laughed.

"Here." He pointed his collarbone.

I immediately started sucking and biting his skin. I can understand he likes it because he's moaning. I remember how it felt when he gave me my hickeys. They feel so good while you're getting them.

I heard footsteps. I assume it's Ethan..
I didn't pull away from Grayson.

"Bitch.." He murmured. Excuse me?
I got on top of Grayson again just to piss him off.

"Slut.." He murmured again but this time Grayson heard him..

"Excuse me babe." Grayson said getting me off of him. He walked towards Ethan and let me tell you he looks very angry.

Did he just call me babe?

"What the fuck did you just call her!?" He yelled at Ethan.

"You heard me..A SLUT." he yelled back.

I was still sitting on the couch thinking I might actually am a slut..I hardly know Grayson and I made out with him...but it was so good.

Suddenly Grayson grabbed Ethan's shirt and pinned him on the wall.

"Don't you dare call her like that EVER AGAIN." He yelled clenching his teeth.

Ethan was about to throw him a punch but I stood up quickly and stopped him.

"Guys stop! Are you seriously going to fight over me?"

Ethan pulled Grayson's hands away from him. He gave me a look full of hate but also pure sadness. I could get lost in those eyes..and I guess I did.

I didn't have a crush on Ethan the day I first saw the Dolan twins. I actually used to be obsessed with Grayson. The first days Ethan was so annoying to my eyes. You could say I was a hater of him. I don't really know why..but me being me, I always end up liking the person I hate. You know what they say..'There is a thin line between love and hate.'

Ethan broke our gaze, he opened the door and left the apartment.

I was left there speechless. Today, I met Ethan Dolan, my biggest crush, and he hates me.

I wish I knew why.

--------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS😘💖
HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT DAY 🌞🌝✨🔥

~There is a thin line between love and hate~

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE🔥