CHAPTER 17

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off but this time I was in my room.

Was it a dream?

I reach out for my phone on the nightstand. I have 57 missed calls from Grayson.

No, it wasn't a dream.

He hasn't stopped calling me since I left Los Angeles. I didn't answer any of his calls, I just wanted to think what's going to happen from now on.

He asked me out on a date. A real date. Me and Grayson Dolan on a date. He doesn't deserve someone as lowly as me.

I promised Grayson I'll spend the whole summer at Los Angeles. Well I was going to anyway because my parents will be away on a business trip. Therefore, me and my sister are spending the summer at my aunt's.

I get up from my bed unwillingly.
Ugh school and shit I'm late again.

I didn't even check my social media. I run to the bathroom to wash my face, teeth and do my stuff and then I rush to get dressed. My mom used to always tell me to pick an outfit from the night before but I never listened to her and I still don't. But fuck, she's always right.
I don't get it how moms do that.

"Samantha you're late again!!!" My mom yells as I run down the stairs heading to her car.

"I know mom. I'm sorry , I'm sorry let's go."

The car ride was boring as always. My mom kept asking me how was my weekend and if anything interesting happened and I kept telling her no, trying to ignore the fact that I kissed both of the Dolan twins, the fact that I can't get him off my mind or that the one I truly desire fooled me.

I knock the door of my classroom and then open it slowly.

"Miss White what an honor. You decided to show up." Mr Jefferson said and I just remained silent. "Take a sit quickly before I change my mind."

"Thank you mr Jefferson." I thanked him walking to my sit.

Everyone was looking at me but not like every other time before.It seemed different for some odd reason.

I sat down, got my book and my notebook as well as a pen out of my backpack.

Madison was sitting right behind me. I hate that bitch. She was talking with one of her stupid friends the whole time and I accidentally heard what they were gossiping about.

"Do you think it's Sam?" Eva asked Madison whispering loud enough for me to overhear her.

"Of course it's not her! She's a loser!" She replied. Bitch what!?

I ignored what she said about me 'cause I was trying to focus on the lesson.

After twenty minutes which seemed like an eternity the bell rang and I got out of the classroom.

I saw my best friend running towards me screaming my name.

OH MY GOOOOOD MARYYYYY. I missed her so damn much. I need to tell her what happened..with Grayson; I need to forget Ethan.

Pushing people, I run towards her. "MARYYYY!" I scream hugging her really tight 'cause who the fuck cares what they are thinking about us.

I needed her hug.

So many things happened this weekend and my best friend wasn't there when I needed someone to talk to. I suddenly started crying. I need to get out off my chest what happened this weekend or else my hidden emotions are going to explode sooner or later.

"Aw Sam why are you crying? It's okay I get it, you didn't talk to me about what happened when you met Grayson Dolan, you wanted to talk to me about him in person. It's okay bro I still love you." She said hugging me tighter. Wait. What?

I pulled away from the hug wiping my tears.

"What? How do you know about him and me?" I asked her curiously.

"The entire school knows about it." What!?!?!?!?

"WHAT!? What do you mean Mary!?" Okay I think I'm having breathing problems and not because of Grayson's or Ethan's hot body.

"You haven't checked your profile on twitter, have you?"

"No, I haven't.." I said and my voice cracked at the end.

"Well..I think you need to asap." She said in a serious tone.
Oh my god..I'm starting getting nervous and scared of what I'm going to see.

---------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYOO
MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!!
SHORTER CHAPTER THAN USUAL. I WOULD HAVE MADE IT LONGER BUT IM SPENDING THE WEEKEND AT MY DAD'S AND I DONT REALLY HAVE TIME TO.

ALSO, I HAVE 100 FOLLOWERS YEET! IM EXCITED THANK YOU GUYS❤️❤️

BYEEE ✌️