CHAPTER 3

*Hours later*
I have no idea what to believe now. She hasn't sent the picture yet.

Sam🐵: where's the pic u promised?

No answer.

Ethan's POV

I debated whether to send the pic. If I do it I will send her one of me..I want to tell her I'm a guy, not a girl named Leslie.
I mean come on this girl is fucking hot. I couldn't approach her as Ethan Dolan. Leslie was the best way I could think of.
I want to tell her what i do when I'm thinking about her and the things I want to do to her. I wanna make her scream my name from pleasure. I bit my lip with the thought of it.
I begun taking pictures of my abs.

"What are you doing?" Grayson asked.
"What do you think I'm doing dumbass fishing?"
"Ha ha funny."
"Which one is better?" I showed him two of the pics I just took.
"Ethan they look exactly the same."
"No this one has a shadow on the background."
He rolled his eyes. "Are you joking? it's just a pic."

It might be just a pic but it's for her.

"Wait wait..who are you gonna send it to?" I was about to speak but he cut me off. "Oh I know. To that girl huh? Sam right?"
I nodded.

"Ethan you've talked to many girls..as a girl and then..as a guy and I think we both know what happened next." Basically sexting then dumbing them. I n e v e r reveal my true identity though.

"You've been talking to Sam way longer than you did with other girls."
He wore his jacket.

"Really? I didn't notice."

"Hard to get huh?"

"I haven't told her I'm a guy yet."

"Did you actually send friendly texts to a girl for more than a week? Now that's surprising..What makes her so special anyway?"

I thought for a second. What makes her so special?

"I don't really know...You know when doing something feels so wrong but so right at the same time? But you do it anyway, although you know you'll get burnt. Cause who plays with fire, eventually gets burnt." He looked at me as if I'm talking nonsense. Yeah I am kinda.

I tried to look serious but I couldn't hold it. We both start laughing.

"Cut the bullshit. She's hot isn't she?"
"Yup she is." Oops sorry I'm just another hormonal teenager. I showed him her profile picture on twitter.

His mouth dropped.
"K bup." He patted my shoulder."You have my blessings."

"I have to go now. Aaron's waiting for me." He slams the door shut. One day this door will break down if he won't stop closing it so hard.

Focus Ethan. The pic. I'm sending it.

I went to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and took one last pic of my abs. I pressed send quickly before I change my mind and flipped the phone nervously.
It's the first time I'm actually that nervous..

Sam's POV

Hello.

Finally.

*messages*

Leslie💩: *pic*

Sam🐵: omg nice abs. 😍 but now srsly send me one of you.

Leslie💩: it is me

She's joking right? Wait..no she's not! It says it's from camera..HOLY SHIT IVE BEEN TEXTING A GUY.

Sam: you're a dude!?!???

Leslie: yup but hey im still the same person

Sam: lies lies. Are you fucking kidding me?

Sam: are you even 16!?

I changed the name.

Asshole: of course

Sam: and why should I believe you?

Asshole: cause my abs say so

He does have nice abs.
I didn't answer.

Asshole: babygirl talk to me

Asshole: I know you liked the pic

Asshole: I can send you more

Asshole: Like nudes

Asshole: I can make you feel good

Sam: fuckboy.

Sam: You're pathetic. Bye.

*end of convo*

I blocked him. I trusted her. Well him. He fooled me..I was texting a guy all this time, how can I be so stupid?

..But can we just take a minute to realize how hot he is!? Like my eyes just had the honor to see this. Those abs were...definitely not like Jake's.

I mentally slapped myself for being my horny self.

Sam he lied to you. Forget that steaming hot body and move on.

Ethan's POV

Did she just block me!?
No girl has ever block me; when they realize they are actually texting a guy they get enthusiastic.

No no no no honey. I'm not giving up on you that easy.

I basically spanned her with tones of messages.
She will unblock me, I know she will.

----------------------------------------------------
Who tf dares to block Ethan Dolan!? Haha wait no she doesn't know it yet!

Ethan isn't a fuckboy although sometimes he and Grayson tweet stuff that make them look desperate for a gf. I added it just for the sake of the story.

hahaah hope you liked it <33