CHAPTER 6

Fuckboy: answer me please

Fuckboy: please Sam

Fuckboy: u can't give me a hard on and then just leave

Sam: im here

Fuckboy: i know you loved it but can you help me here please?

Fuckboy: send me a pic baby

Fuckboy: your beautiful boobs

Fuckboy: with your bra on I don't care I just want to see more of you

I want to help him and I do find him hot but he is still a stranger I can't show him my boobs even if it is with a bra on.

I put a bra on my knees and I take a photo making sure it looks like boobs. Yeah I know that's weird don't judge me..

Sam: *pic*

Fuckboy: fuck

Fuckboy: theyre bigger than I thought

Fuckboy: wait

Fuckboy: *video*

Fuckboy: Just for you

Fuckboy: You did this princess

Holy..he send me a video masturbating and I can clearly hear moans. Fuck. At least now I'm sure he's the guy in the photos.
He is masturbating to my knees though..

Sam: i love the effect I have on you

Ethan's POV

I was so close but the doorbell ringing cut me off.

I quickly wear my sweatpants and I open the door.
"Ethan!" Chloe jumps in excitement. She hugs me tight lifting her foot in the air.

"Hey." I mutter. I'm pissed. She just interrupted me from texting Sam.

Her eyes scanned me from the bottom to the top until they landed on my visible penis line since I'm still turned on.
"Hmm.." She smirks and bites her lip.
She takes a step forward and kisses me roughly leading me to the bedroom. I know what she wants.
I also know she isn't the one who turned me on. Sam did.

I honestly would rather masturbate for the rest of my life to a Sam's photo than have sex with Chloe.

But I couldn't resist. After all she is my girlfriend. I gave in. I kiss her back and throw her in bed. I take my clothes off as she undresses herself.
She grabbed my neck dragging me on top of her. The usual..

I know I would have more fun with Sam.
God how much I wish she was Sam..
I wish she would be here with me right now..to kiss her, to hold her in my arms, to worship her.
I wish her body was against mine so I can feel her as close to me as I can.
I want to kiss her lips. I want to love her body..hard. I want to feel how soft her skin is. I want her.

I might be with another girl right now but all I can think of is that Sam would make me feel better. Sam is better.

Sam's POV

Sam: fuckboy

Sam: U there buddy?

Sam: are u alive?

Maybe his dick fell off due to consecutive masturbation.

Sam: is your dick alive??

Sam: Ok rip

Sam: Srsly are u ok?

Sam: K bye!

I got ready for bed checking my phone every minute to make sure he didn't reply. I'm actually getting kinda worried..
Anyway I have to go to sleep.

But let me check one last time please.

-next morning-

I decided to put my hair in a ponytail today since they were screaming "bad hair day".

My mom made me pancakes today and since I woke up early for once I can enjoy them. I'm always late so I never have a proper breakfast.

"I haven't cooked anything for dinner do you want to order some pizza?" My mom asked putting on her coat.

"Why? Will you be late again?" Sometimes I just want to spend more time with my family.

"I'm really busy honey I'm sorry."
I know she is.
"How much do you need for the pizza?"

"It's ok..But mom I can cook something." I suggest.

"No! You stay away from anything that involves heat or fire! You remember what happened the last time!" She raises her voice and looks at me dead in the eyes. I thought she would have gotten over it. I was hoping not to hear that answer..

"Mom but-"

"No!End of conversation!"
Sometimes I honestly think I'll never gain her trust again. But she's right it was all my fault.
Anyway it's a painful story to me and I'm trying to be joyful here.

"Now get in the car because you're late again." She commanded and I did as she said. I'm late again. Great..

-

"You're not going anywhere!" Jake yelled grabbing my arm.
He's been stalking me all day but I noticed so I kept Mary by my side. When school ended and she left, Jake found the chance to talk to me.

"Jake leave me alone. I said I don't want to talk to you ever again." I tried to leave but he kept pulling me closer.

"Come on Sam I know you want me." He whispers in my ear."I don't want Maggie and you know it! I tried so many times to have sex with you but you always turned me down..I have needs..I'm sorry!"

"I'm not forgiving you Jake, you cheated on me!...Let me go I have to go home!" I turn around to leave but he grabs my arm, spins me around and kisses me.

I kept pushing him away as he tried to deepen the kiss. Then I remembered the mystery guy. My mystery guy. I want to kiss him so bad.

I close my eyes imagining it's him. I haven't seen his face but I try to feel him by touching Jake's abs.
His abs are definitely more toned.
Jake puts his hands on my waist roughly and it kinda hurt.

He would be careful.
He would do it better. His touch would be different in good ways. He would make me feel special.
He already does..

But he didn't text me back last night.
I pull away from the kiss and slap him as hard as I can. That wasn't only for cheating on me but also for fuckboy, because he decided to be a bitch and not text me back. I wish he was here so I could to slap him.

I didn't slept all night cause I was worried and pissed and upset and-
Why do I even care that much?

--------------------------------------------------------

1k+ reads!!!😄
I want to thank you so much guys for reading and voting my story! Your comments really make my day!
Ily babes✌️😍