CHAPTER 18

I take my phone out of my pocket. My heart is pounding so fast I feel it's going to beat out of my chest. I found the twitter app and tap on it. I wait and wait till I'm connected.

Holy shit!

Notifications start exploding. Dolan fans are tweeting about Grayson's girl and I'm like what the fuck. I go to my profile. Woah. I suddenly have gained some followers. Some of their fans are messaging me and tweeting me half of them saying, "bitch, whore, slut, ugly, fat ass, ew how can Grayson even like you?" Or "is Grayson seriously fucking this?"

Well Ouch.

I was glad seeing most of the tweets were shipping me and Grayson..

I scroll down my profile and there it is; The reason why everyone knows.
It's a screenshot of a snap video.
You can see Grayson far on the background tickling a girl on the couch right before the video ends.

I still don't get it. Who did this and why do they think I'm his girlfriend? I could've been his cousin or just a friend...Why is everyone thinking we are dating? Ugh!

So I guess that's why Grayson didn't stop calling me after I left. I'm such a terrible person. He wanted to tell me something important and I ignored him. I need to call him now.
I go to Grayson's profile.

Holy shit!

Wait. Did Grayson tweet about me or am I daydreaming?

I literally slap myself.

"Sam what the fuck are you doing?" Mary asks with a frown although she knows how weird I can be.

"Is this a dream? Am I dreaming? Please tell me I'm dreaming." I say and she laughs.

"No you're not dreaming sweety." She replied and then I slapped her, not hard tho. "What the heck sam!?"

"What? Maybe you are dreaming! Please tell me you're dreaming!!" I beg her in shock.

"Pretty sure I'm not..Did you see what Grayson Dolan tweet about you?" She asked holding her cheek with her hand as we started walking to our next class.

"No..I'm afraid to see it.." I admit and she stops to give me a look.

"No don't be. It's actually cute." She said in awe.

I take my phone out again, my hands still shaking.

Grayson Dolan tweeted,

@graysondolan

*pic*

Yeah guys @samwhite is my girlfriend:))

The pic is a goofy selfie of me and Grayson he took while I was still there..before the kiss..with Ethan.

I was standing still with my mouth agaped. I'm not even his girlfriend..yet.

"I'm calling Grayson NOW!" I said to Mary still walking on the hallways of the school.

"Yup I think you should." She blew  a bubble with her gum. I want a gum too.

Anyway. I dialed Grayson's number and called him. He picked up immediately.

"Sam! Why the fuck didn't you answer my calls!? I got so worried and I wanted to tell you something important!"

"Grayson I'm sorry I-I..I didn't know where my phone is."

Such a stupid excuse Sam.

He sighed. "It's okay, did you see it?"

"Yes gray! WHAT THE FUCK!? Who uploaded the snap!?" I yell right in front of the entire school.