CHAPTER 27

Grayson's POV

Me and Ethan were live streaming on YouNow. We haven't done a live broadcast in a really long time so why not. We were being goofy, laughing with jokes and just answering some of our fans questions until we heard a knock on the door and immediately stopped talking.

"I'll be back in a second guys." Ethan said standing up. He walked towards the door and opened it.

"Sorry for interrupting but I forgot my charger here earlier-" Sam said walking in and Ethan closed the door. She stopped talking right when she looked at the computer screen. She completely froze. I coughed followed by a giggle. She seemed feeling really awkward and she had every right to since our fans were watching her.

Comments about her immediately started coming in. I watch as they flood the other half of the screen. Most of them were hate comments. I was surprised that very few of the fans were asking if she could stay with us.

Sam's POV

Ethan and I haven't really talked since the small fight we had. We only texted a few times but we ended up fighting every time.

He is wrong and he's the one who has to apologize first...Okay maybe I'm wrong too...I don't know..The only thing I know is that I miss him so freakin much.

He sat next Grayson. "Aye Sam..look at the comments. They want you to stay. So what do you say fam? Join us?" Ethan said looking at me with a devilish grin, tapping his foot on the floor.

He knows how awkward I'm feeling and he is fucking doing this on purpose! Why is he doing this to me?

Truth is, I don't wanna stay here with them right now. Thousands of their fans are watching and that scares me to be honest. Since the day everyone found out I'm with Grayson, I've been getting so many hate comments and dms on my social media accounts and I don't even know why.

I never talked about it to either Ethan or Grayson and I won't, especially to Ethan. I don't want him to know how hard this is for me. I can get through this on my own; I'm already trying not to pay attention to what they say about me. I've been through the same before and I'm trying to forget about it by not accepting my thoughts, feelings and the hard reality of the situation.

"Ummm....ah..um..yeah..sure.." I said and forced a smile.

Ethan motioned me to the seat between him and Grayson and I sat down between them. I tried not to read the comments. I'm so scared of what they say and think about me.

"Yo Sam." Grayson said pointing at the screen. "Someone asked for a girlfriend tag video."

"Really?" I asked quite surprised.

"Yeah...um..I guess we could do the tag now since we pretty much don't have anything else to do."

I half smiled and nodded my head yes. "okay."

"Great so-"

"Wait wait.." Ethan cut him off. "Since I'm here too, why not doing something that involves me too? We could do a boyfriend vs best friend thing. Sam will ask questions about her and whoever answers the more questions correctly wins. That way you get to know her a bit more." He turned his head to face the computer. "You guys might not know this but me and Sam are close...like really close..we're like best friends." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and bringing me closer to him with an annoying smile on his face. Ugh I wanna slap that smirk off his face.

What is he trying to do?

I giggled nervously. His facial expression and his behavior is pissing me off so bad right now.