"So what happens now?" I asked. I don't know much about Tiffany. But what I do know is that she was Natasha friend in high school. Who then changed gender to come and work for the twins to stalk them for nearly ten years.

Max spoke up from the doorway where he stood with his brothers. "We hired extra security here outside your fathers room just in case she comes back which is highly unlikely. Tiffany is smart not dumb. There will be a bodyguard with Natasha and the boys at all times. We were thinking of having one with you as well Hanna."

"What?" I was shocked. Then shook my head. "No... No... No." Daniel would not like having someone following us around. He was still freaked out from that picture that he saw on the wall when we first came to the states.

"I doubt she be coming for me. I got nothing she wants." I told them. "Concentrate more on Natasha. And plus it's been five years. I hope that she has got over you guys already."

Max looked at Justin. "Do you still want me to place someone to watch her?"

"Excuse me?" Now I was insulted. "I am still in the room."

Jackson answers the question looking at me darkly. "It's okay. I like to watch her with my brother."

I shivered at his tone. Grasping his doubling meaning.

Mum clapped her hands bringing the attention to her. "So it's is settled. Justin and Jackson will be keeping a closer eye on Hanna and the kids." She stood up. "Next time you have a clear shot at that bitch. Don't miss."

After my mothers declaration of murder the twins drove me back home. It was early morning and I noticed that Daniel car still was not in the drive way.

They walked me up to my door. I turned round and faced them on the threshold. Part me of was wanting to let them in. To have more of an illicit affair with them but I knew it were wrong.

"Thanks for the drive home but you need to leave." I said strongly.

Jackson took a step forward so that he were pressed against my front. His hand came to capture me around my waist.

He bent his head to whisper in my ear. "Stop prolonging this. You have always been ours." He kiss was hard. Demanding more than I were willing to give. He stopped abruptly causing me to sway on my feet. I gripped the door frame for support.

Jackson stepped back for Justin to take his place. Justin hand snaked up around the back of my neck. His fingers holding the back of my head tangling with my hair. He gave me a soft kiss on the lips. My mouth opened wider to accept him. His tongue dancing with mine. I let go of the door frame to hold him. He was a true expert at kissing. My toes curled in my tennis shoes.

Jackson cleared his throat causing Justin to break the kiss. Our foreheads touched our eyes connecting.

"We be here when you're ready." Justin pecked me again on the lips. "No running from us this time. Cause we will chase you."

He let me go to walk to his truck with his brother. I closed the door panting on the other side. Just how the hell did I get myself in this mess?

I walked to my room pulling a funny face at the smell of sex. I straighten up the room, clearing all things away that Daniel would suspect me of cheating. I picked up my phone on the dresser. I left it at home in a hurry to get to the hospital.

There was a voicemail from Daniel stating that he is at the office working late on a project and not to worry.

No wonder the twins came round. They made him work to try and seduce me. I need to stop what ever it was between us before it gets any more serious.