Final Book!!

Hey guys!

Can you believe you're finally going to read the fifth and final book?? Hard to believe right? I first got this idea a little over four years ago, right around the time the boys first started getting famous. But I didn't put it into action until maybe.. Two years back?? I think. I'm not sure.

If you've stuck with me through four books, I applaud you. Granted, each of them is only 20 parts and could logically be combined into one big story but... I like having them separate like this. It's easier to write around the time gaps that way.

So this fifth book will be called, Agitated Afternoons. (I'm still keeping up with the whole restlessness theme). And since it is the last book and will be centered around the 2014-2015 years.. That means Zayn will be leaving like he did in reality. You'll get a full background story and I sort of lead up to it in this book if you caught on.

The photo attached is going to be the cover for the book and is one of my favorites. (I'm not sure of you all noticed but I switched back and forth between a girl [Terra] and pictures of Harry for the cover).

Here is the prologue for the book if you're curious!

"I need you."

"Harry.." I whispered as he leaned against me. I didn't want to push him off. I wanted to stay like this, pressed up against him but we were in a public area. Someone could recognize us and snap a photo.

"I need you now more than ever." He continued, moving his head closer to mine. I breathed in. Our lips were an inch apart. He slowly closed the space between us. Soft and warm. I didn't fight it and as I wrapped my arms around his neck, his went around my waist. I didn't want to let go of him, of this moment. Harry was the love of my life, I knew this. So why was everything trying to keep us apart?

----

Another year has come and gone and yet, Terra and Harry are not together. Publicly that is. They're madly in love but not "together". For all intents and purposes, Terra is Harry's best friend who is rumored to already have a boyfriend who is not Harry. And since Harry is running around with Kendall Jenner, Terry shippers are slowly falling off the bandwagon.

With a third tour under their belts, the boys are in L.A finalizing the last couple of songs for their album, Four and preparing for another tour. But tensions are rising high, not just between Harry and Terra but the entire band. It feels like everything is falling apart and as the summer sun beats down on all of them, they're all left with some pretty agitated afternoons.

*prologue subject to change*

Hope you guys are enjoying this series! Stay tuned for the realize of the fifth and final book! I'm not exactly sure when I'll put it out, probably sometimes in August. I'll be working during the summer at a camp so.. Yeah. I'll probably only be completing a book I have that's been on hold and editing some other stories of mine. As always, if you have any ideas for the next book they are welcome! I'll see you soon!

Xxx