Aftermath

I woke up because Harry was snoring. Opening my right eye a sliver, I looked up at him. His curly hair was a mess across the pillows and his mouth was openly slightly. His bare chest made me bite my lip as I shifted under the sheets a little. Naked. We were both still naked. I couldn't remember exactly when we had fallen asleep but I was at least glad Zayn had taken our advice and not come to his room last night. I felt a little bad kicking him out though.

Smiling to myself, I sat up a little, casting a shadow over Harry. Carefully, I slid out of bed and scampered to our discarded clothes. Pulling on his shirt from the night before, I grabbed up my shorts and put them on. I had no idea where my underwear was and I was a bit too lazy to look for them. Pulling my phone form my pocket, I looked at the messages. There was one from Meghan, several from Meghan. And then a couple from the boys. I opened Meghan's messages first.

I need answers when you wake up.
Sidenote, the boys and I are all gathered in Liam and Niall's room discussing you and Harry's.. Night. I've brought you a change of clothes.

My stomach twisted a little. That's right. None of them knew that Hunter and I broke up. They might have guessed it but nobody knew for sure. I quickly sent her a text back. Hey Meghan... I'll explain everything I swear. Just know that Hunter and I broke up last night. Well, he broke up with me.. Anyways, can you bring me those clothes please and thank you. Her reply was almost immediate.

On my way. I smiled and moved toward the door, opening it. Meghan was just exiting the room down the hall as I did. She didn't look happy to see me. I stepped into the hallway so our conversation would wake Harry. "Please don't be mad with me." I whispered as she handed me a bag of my clothing.

"I'm not mad Terra. I wanted you two to be together remember?" I nodded my head embarrassed, looking at the ground. "I just... Harry has been pining after you for months. You break up with your boyfriend and then go straight into having sex with your ex?"

"I know.. I know." I say, touching the side of my head. "I'm a bad person but it's not like he's a rebound or a one night stand."

"Are you going to be with him? Officially?"

"We could never really be official Meghan he's with Taylor swift publicly." I murmur.

"Who gives a damn. He loves you. You love him. Fuck publicity. It doesn't make either of you happy. You two need to talk, now." I nod my head vigorously.

"You're right. I.. Yeah. He's still asleep and I want to take a shower so." She sighs.

"Okay." Meghan moves in and hugs me, crinkling the bag in my hands. I quickly wrap my arms around her. "I'm not mad, none of us are. We just want to know that you two are okay, alright?" I nod my head and say nothing. "Okay, now go take your shower and wake him up."

"I'll see you later then." I say, heading back into the room.

"See ya." She says, going back down the hall. I tiptoe into the room and listen to Harry's breathing. Peeking around the corner I'm glad to see that he's still asleep. With a smile, I head into the bathroom and shut the door before turning on the light. Rummaging through the bag I'm glad to see that Meghan packed the basics; toothbrush, hairbrush, shampoo and body wash, deodorant... She thinks of everything. I send her a quick thank you text before putting my phone down and stripping off my clothes.