Eighty Six

Readers, it is your job to pester a person until they update that story you want to read. Writers, listen up. If someone wants to read what you're writing, WRITE IT.

Age differences in romantic couples work a little this way: the older the couple gets together, the wider the age gap is allowed to be. If you have a couple of teenagers, it is best to keep a minimum age gap, because while a fourteen year old girl may think it's cool to date an older guy, chances are, that older guy does not like fourteen year old girls no matter how hot they are.

When describing colours, try to keep it simple. There is a good change you aren't writing something in language that requires you to be elaborate, so shoving words like 'mauve' and 'cyan' and 'vermilion' in stories of simple themes/settings/writing might not be a good idea.

If your character(s) are still in high school or middle school or even college, you cannot simply ignore that institution. People go to school. Parents and teachers and usually the law can enforce this. Not everyone is on summer vacation all the time.

Please do not abuse Wattpad's new in-content YouTube/image features. You can use them for when you're completely incapable of describing something, but just because it's boy band fanfiction, doesn't mean that you randomly shove in your favourite song video in your work.