{19} Ski~

Your vision was like strobe lights one, and then another, one Killua another Killua, one Gon another Gon, one clown perv- oh wait he looks the same....

You held your chest a splitting pain emerging from it, Hisoka looked down at you before he disappeared, or walked away...?

Everything was confusing you, this thick aura kept emerging from Killua, then it disappeared.

They both seemed different, then back to normal, it made your head ache just thinking about it, I guess the old mad looked the same....

All of the sudden you started coughing uncontrollably into your hand, Killua then rushed over to you, him or his double you didn't care.

But it hurt.

"Y/N!" Gon exclaimed, as you fell onto the ground, not strong enough to support your own body weight now.

Killua spread his hands into the ground and slid them under you as carefully as he could, "What's wrong with me..?" you thought as your hand fell beside you, "Ita!" You moaned out as Killua lifted you off the ground slightly.

"Tch" Then as the strobes get slower in your eyes, the aura around him gets stronger and lifts you up into his arms bridal style as you try not to scream out in pain.

"Y/N!" Gon exclaims again, it seems like the only word he could say, but other then that he was mute on the brink of tears.

Killua starts to walk.

Aura.

No aura.

Aura.

No aura.

Aura.

And it stops, with the aura around him, as he starts to sprint, then lowers his lips towards your ear.

"Grab on. And hold tight." He whispers, then a gust of wind hits you against his chest.

"Ita..!" You mutter in pain as you grip onto his arm, the city is flying past, but they where different, the city was more crowded, and had a darker feeling.

You flinched, with every second the pain grew harder to bear.

Then he stopped, flickers of electricity floating around and then disappearing, "W-Where are we...?" He looks down at you, then gives you a forced smile, "Don't worry just calm down it will be okay...."

You nodded, "But-" he put a finger to his lips to stop you.

But just then, it felt like all that air that was pushing you onto him had just collapsed on you, and your head swayed back and forth as Killua started walking into a tall building with you still in his arms.

Then it fell all the way, your vision starting to get blurry again, and it grew darker.... And darker......... Until..

You say up in be suddenly, making your head spin furiously, "Wha?" You held your head that was still spinning, "She's awake!"

Your vision clears to show the whole gang by your bead, "W-What happened...?"

Gon got really close to your face, "How are you feeling Y/N? Are you okay?!" You pushed him away, "I'm fine, I'm fine!"