{11} Y/N....

His eyes widened in surprise, and he quickly tried to make his way towards you and Gon.

He clasped the bars, him on the verge of tears, "Why- Why are y-you h-here...?"

We both smiled, "Because we're you're friends Killua!" You turned you're head slowly to see Kurapika and Leorio standing there. "H-He's never acted l-like this..."

You shot him a look, "Who would if you kept them in a cell for days!"

Killua clutches his hair, and looks at the ground, "T-Thank You!" His eyes start to water, "Thank you thank you thank you!" Gon pulls up his hands in a stoping motion, "It was all Y/N...."

Killua looks up quickly, "Thank You!" He blurts out, you're face grows warm then you look behind you embarrassed. "I-It w-w-was no-thing...!"

Leorio taps his foot on the ground vigorously, "Just because he's nice doesn't mean he gets to go!"

Gon jumps up, "Please! Let him go he didn't do anything! I let him stay with us!" Kurapika shakes his head, "There's nothing we can do...." You gasp, knowing that you had just met Killua, and seen how Gon reacts when he's not here.

Then you stand up, they all go silent, Killua looks up at you from the cell floor. You turn around fast, facing them, then you take a deep breath.

"From the moment I met Gon and Killua." The continued grudgingly, "They've sticked together, not one without the other being there." You raise your face up to them, tears releasing into the air.

"Then they met me!" You put you're hand on you're chest, "The girl who no one cared about! The one who needs to work at a job all the time!"

You clutched you're shirt, "They've been the only ones who've stood up for me!"

You point at Killua behind you, "The man behind me who was accused of harassing a student..... Was only trying to help a friend!"

Everyone stares, awe inspiring, towards you.

"If you won't let him out.... I will find a way. Anyway. No matter how reckless. To get my friend out!"

You pant, feeling like you just ran a marathon, Leorio and Kurapika look at each other. Kurapika pulls out his tablet, and swipes his finger across the screen. "Kurapika! What are you-!" The cell door opens, and we all stop abruptly, "Go.... The girls cells are already open."

Killua runs and pulls you into a hug, "Arigato... Y/N."